Training 2017 - Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallops around everyone. He's like the Energizer Bunny. It's amazing how much ground he covers.

It is sounding like all four of our recruits are going to slot straight into their positions.
The question is - " Who makes way?"
McCarthy for Pav
Kirsten for ?
Hill for Mzungu/DeBoer
Hambling for Collins?

Hopefully A.Pearce is going to come back like a beast as with Apeness to help out Tabs.

Any news on Bennell and his recovery? I am hearing early in the season proper. Hopefully he can get a solid number of games under his belt. I seriously believe that he can become our best player.

Fingers crossed !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is sounding like all four of our recruits are going to slot straight into their positions.
McCarthy for Pav
Kirsten for Mayne?
Hill for Mzungu/DeBoer
Hambling for Collins?

Hopefully A.Pearce is going to come back like a beast as with Apeness to help out Tabs.

Any news on Bennell and his recovery? I am hearing early in the season proper. Hopefully he can get a solid number of games under his belt. I seriously believe that he can become our best player.

Fingers crossed !

Kirsten for Mayne, maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCarthy for Pav
Kirsten for ?
Hill for Mzungu/DeBoer
Hambling for Collins?

Fingers crossed !

Can't see Alex Pearce playing round one, or even in the first few games.

Looks to me like first rotation Fyfe, Mundy, Blakely and Tucker. Second Suban, Hill, Hill and Pearce.

Then we have Neale to come back, Balic running laps, BallaS and Son Son who can rotate through.

Possible depth guys like Deluca, Grey, Sheridan, Sutty.

Not sure about the new recruits.

Hope that helps.

How does Tucker's inside game look? He is a smooth mover yes, but does he have an extraction/quick hands component?

How does Tucker's inside game look? He is a smooth mover yes, but does he have an extraction/quick hands component?
Honestly hard to say from the simulations Dockernut. He is certainly strong in the body, but I'm not sure how his awareness and distribution skills are. I'm sure he won't initially be elite like Fyfe or Neale, but I suspect he will be a good hard body to have in there making room for those guys.

Will be interesting to see how he goes if he is played on the inside in the pre-season games.

Honestly hard to say from the simulations Dockernut. He is certainly strong in the body, but I'm not sure how his awareness and distribution skills are. I'm sure he won't initially be elite like Fyfe or Neale, but I suspect he will be a good hard body to have in there making room for those guys.

Will be interesting to see how he goes if he is played on the inside in the pre-season games.
How is deluca and grey ? I can see them teaming up with balic as inside mid for peel with O'Brien .

McCarthy for Pav
Kirsten for ?
Hill for Mzungu/DeBoer
Hambling for Collins?

Fingers crossed !

Hill for Mzungu/DeBoer means he'll mostly be at Peel. Doubt that'll happen.

How is deluca and grey ? I can see them teaming up with balic as inside mid for peel with O'Brien .
Deluca looking really good meima
. I think my buddy is still not 100%, he was with the main group early then I saw him at the gym with his thigh strapped.

And...um... someone to take Yarran's spot too............
That virgin dog bloke needs a spot. The dum * Ross Lyon rates him. :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back