Oppo Camp Opposition Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another beauty from the hawks board

Vickery worst ever trade in.... we have had a good run of winning trades for years - this one was a donkey trade
"I think his strength and athleticism will be a huge asset once the new team structure is sorted and he adjusts to the Hawthorn work ethic."

One of the positives to come from Hawthorn falling so quick was all the deluded Essendon fans got ahead of themselves in round 1, then the next 2 weeks just got over the line again Brisbane and lost to Carlton.

Dare I say delicious

Is it just me or is there not a opposition currently that appears all that strong. I mean Adelaide look good but I wouldn't consider them unbeatable!

The comp is very even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or is there not a opposition currently that appears all that strong. I mean Adelaide look good but I wouldn't consider them unbeatable!
Adelaide lost Josh Jenkins, makes a difference, they're very strong at full strength

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks trying anything to get Vickery going.
28gz57s.gif
ROFLMAO!!!! Quite literally!

Perfect year to fluke a flag ala The Western Bobsknees

I would say a fluke a flag is when you beat better teams on your way to a flag, ala WB knocking of GWS, Sydney to win a flag.

This year I would say there may not be a team who is better if we play our best footy. Ala we wouldn't fluke a flag but be the best team in the competition.

I mean if you exclude 16 we were tracking towards becoming a dominant team with our younger players growing in stature... maybe we have finally opened the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back