2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't really do cold here. 0 deg C in Canberra is chilly for Melbournians.

That is practically t-shirt and shorts weather here in mid- January.

You Aussies are a tough lot...c'mon now.

Quickly climbing up the flog chart

He's one of those people who has absolutely nothing astute at all to add, I can't even work out why Fox are paying him.

He's a relic from a bygone era that has absolutely no idea about the modern game nor the fact that it's no longer the VFL.

He's one of those people who has absolutely nothing astute at all to add. I can't even work out why Fox are paying him.

He's a relic from a bygone era that has absolutely no idea about the modern game nor the fact that it's no longer the VFL.

How Parkin got the boot, but they kept Surly, grumpy old man "sellers" I'll never know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha!...Yeah sorry I read that wrong:)

Totally okay...one of those if you aren't following along the string at the time that it loses complete context.

Imagine being me...not only do I run that risk, but at least 1/2 the time I need a translator. What in the hell are these crazy Aussies trying to say here??!! :p

Yeah, lots of Norwood players late 80s and started with Michael Taylor. I got to support their 90s flag and then jumped to the Crows.
I suppose I shouldn't say anything... I followed Carlton because my dad followed Collingwood. :D Then my then boyfriend (now hubby) followed Carlton because of all the ex South Aussies. Match made in heaven.

The Mark guy

I think he's shacked up with an American lady now?

Holy crap

Engagement broken off two weeks before

Took mate on the honeymoon

...and that's the teaser stuff

Get ready for full on character assassination

I suppose I shouldn't say anything... I followed Carlton because my dad followed Collingwood. :D Then my then boyfriend (now hubby) followed Carlton because of all the ex South Aussies. Match made in heaven.
I wasn't a real follower, couldn't really care if they won it's just the team I supported. I was a Norwood tragic, now a Crows tragic, still support Norwood but AFL has taken over.

Having said that, if Norwood ever made it to the AFL I would support both but Norwood would be no 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back