Autopsy Rd 13 2017: Sydney v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I brought Paps into my Supercoach team this week. Was worried at half time though. The guy is close to our best every week atm. Strength and pace to extract it from mids - exactly what we need.

Interesting use of Rohan late when he got involved, mid fwd a bit more?

Towers was very shit today, will be interesting to see how he goes, surely has credits in the bank

Id give tippett a go for sinclair eventually

Sinclair only played 52% time on ground, obviously heavily influenced by Richmond's running power, but his ruckwork was very good, better in Naismith's in my opinion. Some of his open field play though shows that he isn't a very (footy) intelligent player.

Interesting use of Rohan late when he got involved, mid fwd a bit more?

Towers was very shit today, will be interesting to see how he goes, surely has credits in the bank

Id give tippett a go for sinclair eventually

Towers cant afford to have a shit game from past history he has zero credits in the bank wouldnt surprise me if he is dropped next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having a hard time figuring out if it was a really good win or a really bad win

I thought it was looking horrible because the Tigers had so much improvement. But they crabbed for 2 qtrs and we went up 2 gears.

So I'd say its a good win. We denied them the game they wanted and found our own.

But these 5 goal early blowouts are unsustainable.

Watching from home Towers actually did a lot of positive work inside and devinitely created goals for us.

Not so sure he's going to be poorly rated by the coaches.
Horse was asked in the presser re Towers, he sort of diveted the positive away from Towers to the whole group, ie didn't him praise him individually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back