Preview Essendon vs Adelaide, Docklands, Saturday 12/08/17 @ 7.25 PM

Chicken Dinner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hartigan hasn't played since round 15 and won't be playing in this game.

Well they are truly ****ed then!!! Bombers by 70

Talia got cooked by Daniher in 20 mins and Lever doesn't have the length lol this result could be shockingly good

Oh yeah that Alex keaf plodder has been plodding around hey!
Keath has done pretty well this year considering how long he was out of the game for

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they are truly ****** then!!! Bombers by 70

Talia got cooked by Daniher in 20 mins and Lever doesn't have the length lol this result could be shockingly good

Yeah there's probably a bit more to the equation than just Big Joe vs. Talia/Lever.

Lever will be busy chasing Stewart around and around the forward line. He will be nowhere near Joe. Nor will be taking many intercept marks. Hope Lever is up for the chase.

Pretty sure it's the defenders that pick the matchups?

Listened to Hookers interview on FIVEaa and mentioned twice that "Adelaide wiped the floor with us" in round 4. I say boys are going to put in a special performance tomorrow night and come away with the 4 points.
Sounds like they're in the right frame of mind to have a good go at it anyway.

Carn the Dons!

Listened to Hookers interview on FIVEaa and mentioned twice that "Adelaide wiped the floor with us" in round 4. I say boys are going to put in a special performance tomorrow night and come away with the 4 points.
They did worse than wipe the floor with us. They were high fiveing, laughing at our mistakes, doing cameos to their parochial crowd. They humiliated us. Pay back time.

It was particularly hurtful for Worsfold who passionately said we hit the wall. He knows the Adelaide players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys big question!! Do you guys reckon you will tag sloane or go head to head with adelaide midfield? Not sure who tags for you guys but i reckon it will be key to win or loss

Hey guys big question!! Do you guys reckon you will tag sloane or go head to head with adelaide midfield? Not sure who tags for you guys but i reckon it will be key to win or loss
Would have thought so, but we have picked the wrong players to get the job done. What are your thoughts on your new coach. He was an awesome player with Dons.

They did worse than wipe the floor with us. They were high fiveing, laughing at our mistakes, doing cameos to their parochial crowd. They humiliated us. Pay back time.

It was particularly hurtful for Worsfold who passionately said we hit the wall. He knows the Adelaide players.

Totally agree.

I'm telling ya it's going to be one of those Essendon performances that no one will expect.

David Myers seems to be the "soft run with role" player (i.e. not a hard tag). Not sure how he'll fair against Sloane though, or if we end up going with tag-team or team defence.

bring_it_on_matrix.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back