MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cotchin one is getting all the airtime, but fact is what Ellis did, and also to get off, is even more absurd.

I have no doubt that come round 1, player/s after incidental contact to the head will be straight back to having 2+ week holidays.

Completely agree, the Ellis decision completely defies belief. The integrity of this league is seriously cooked.

I know you're joking, Z, but from a pure football sense Cotchin should be playing, so in that sense it's the right outcome. I wish him and his knees all the best of luck.

brad-pitt-style-evolution-seven_rpnunu.jpg

This is how I feel reading any North poster tacitly justifying the Cotchin call or supporting Richmond.

Yes it's against the oath but excuse me if I want to break the rules for that moment.

The Cotchin one was debatable. I thought he'd go because a fine would be enough. Not so. The Sloane one was a genuine collision. Nothing to see there. The Ellis one? Jeebus. Letting him play is balls. No one will ever be suspended from a Preliminary Final ever again if that's the standard. MRP making this s**t up as they go along.

just because the cunnington decision was crap dont mean the cotchen decion has to be crap as well,

you can say the same about the JZ decision a few years earlier.

add the continued adjudication on the LT rule (on rohen) as well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will they be releasing the scores for the Grand Final prior to the game, or do we have to wait until Saturday to find out?
They'll script it like this:
Montage of Richmond's last grand final, final failures since 82, Reiwoldt crying, etc...
Richmond will be up by 30 at halftime.
Then footage of the crows and heartbreak video of Phil Walsh aftermath will be played at halftime (RIP Phil :().
Crows will come back and win by a point.
First question to Norm Smith medallist Eddie Betts will be about how they managed to come back from the heartbreak over losing Phil.

More video of Reiwoldt crying and comparisons will be made with his cousin. Chin up they'll be hungrier and back next year.

He also said Shiel was dazed and and couldnt see properly after the hit and that the concussion came from the Cotchin hit. He said he was really dirty on it and felt cheated by the system. Since Shiel dates his daughter he had first words.

And all those w***ers saying that it was from the Astbury hit.

Last edited:
ROFL at Mark Williams on SEN.

He was definitely not on the Cotchin side of the defence. 100% should of been suspended. And telling Tugger fans who called in to take their yellow and black glasses off.

AFL is a joke.

The Mark Williams rant was absolutely bang on.

The game cannot recover from this outrage.

Is there a single doubter left on the planet that can't see that this so called sport is a racket?

AFL footy died today.

If there is any justice in this world then the first time Cotchin bends over to pick up a ball on saturday, he will get his dog head kicked clean off.

The Mark Williams rant was absolutely bang on.
Definitely.

I don't know how I can take them seriously anymore. It is no longer a professional organisation. They're supposed to be representing all clubs as how they were setup but they have failed. I know its the MRP which is separate but if the AFL don't challenge the outcome they are coming to the same conclusion but it suits their agenda.

The game cannot recover from this outrage.

Is there a single doubter left on the planet that can't see that this so called sport is a racket?

AFL footy died today.
I am not exaggerating but I have come to the same conclusion. I cannot take the sport seriously anymore because its not run professionally and is run by hidden agendas. Although its not very hidden.

Definitely.

I don't know how I can take them seriously anymore. It is no longer a professional organisation.

Sports entertainment mate.

They may as well put barbed wire around the boundary and toss a few aluminium chairs in the centre square.

upload_2017-9-25_16-9-4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back