James Hird's Reception

freo1

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I couldn't really hear the coverage of the game but thought it sounded like he was booed a little? Was that the case? Did the commentators say anything about it?

Not that I care he presented the medal, just curious about his reception

According to BF there was a conspiracy by the AFL and Channel 7 to play false audio over the coverage and disguise the reception, it's amazing how they pull this stuff off, especially with 100,000 witnesses. Incredible.

Oh and paid Essendon staffers hit up football forums to carry on the conspiracy.

The BigFooty crew have solved 9/11, now this. What next!?

According to BF there was a conspiracy by the AFL and Channel 7 to play false audio over the coverage and disguise the reception, it's amazing how they pull this stuff off, especially with 100,000 witnesses. Incredible.

Oh and paid Essendon staffers hit up football forums to carry on the conspiracy.

The BigFooty crew have solved 9/11, now this. What next!?

I can guarantee you he got booed and and best got a mixed reception. I was at the ground on the wing, southern stand and I could hear the boos. I partook in said booing as I think it's too soon to try and bring him back into the footballing community.

what by winning a premiership, norm smith and a brownlow.

he never told the players to have the injections, which were never proved to be illegal substances.

the umpiring charge, yeah he admitted to that, was a dumb thing to say
Essentologists

Back