Matchday 12

Do you like International Breaks?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've read that he's not enjoying London life - preferred playing in Italy.
He also responded to that saying that there was an issue in understanding the questions and if he could sign a ten year contract at Chelsea he would.

Not worried at all.

When you consider how close you guys were to getting luk over this guy lol
I still would have been happy with Lukaku but I think the Morata-Hazard partnership blossoming will be more beneficial in the long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a lot to say either from me, always disappointing to lose to the scum, but when you don’t really put in a performance it’s doubly so. Team doesn’t seem interested in the league this time - probably ‘cos City are going to romp it. Will be involved in a big fight for top four now I reckon.

Congrats to Arsenal though. They played much better than us because you could tell they wanted it more. We were just mooching around in comparison. You can understand it though, it’s arsenals new cup final, while for us it’s more like just another game. The players need to get it in their heads that we don’t expect half hearted performances against arsenal though. As proved, if you drop ff they can beat us

West Ham are in some real trouble with Moyes at the helm.

Watford on the other hand, I wonder how much it would take for Everton to get Silva.
they already had 10m rejected. 20 would probably get it done

What a triple save from Gomes!
Yep sums up our season so far, Watford score a flukey goal, and we should have scored twice at the end there.

Will be very disappointed if we don't come away with a point at least, Watford are there for the taking.

Mind you, Andy Carroll will probably get sent off within 60 seconds of the restart.....

they already had 10m rejected. 20 would probably get it done
I actually think Silva can turn Everton around. So I hope Watford hold onto him tight.

Yep sums up our season so far, Watford score a flukey goal, and we should have scored twice at the end there.

Will be very disappointed if we don't come away with a point at least, Watford are there for the taking.

Mind you, Andy Carroll will probably get sent off within 60 seconds of the restart.....
Yeah have to admit that goal from Hughes was a FIFA18 style rebound goal.

Back