Training 2018 Pre Season (How many houses will go down?)

Who's your tip to have the most impressive pre season?

• Willy Rioli

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Daniel Venables

Votes: 59 30.3%
  • New Draftee

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Luke Shuey

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Elliot Yeo

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Scott Lycett

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Nic Naitanui

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • Other

Votes: 19 9.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So whats happening with Lycett?

5OfcS3K.gif

Not sure why these vids aren't on the clubs website? Only YouTube as far as I can see..apologies if they have already been posted somewhere

If your talking about the discrace our club calls a phone app? Then they're hidden. You have to go into news then find the drop down menu, where you'll find them in the video tab.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not someone you'd find pushing that Barrow. I just think they're app could be a bit more intuitive to use. Most people who install it aren't going to know how to access alot of the content on there.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Pretty sure all clubs are stuck with the same app framework thanks to AFL and Telstra. Might be wrong tho

So from watching that video with Crazy Vozzo about the state of our injury list, it seems that Oscar Allen has been training away from the main group and working more on rehab. I think it would be too early to say the club has been lying to us and are going to play him as a KPF because he was doing light duties with the forwards, instead of training with any main group.

Gaff carrying an ankle injury throughout most of last year isn't too much of a surprise either. It makes sense seeing as he was down on form IMO

Spoke to someone who knows allen really well.

- He meassure 192cms at the combine.

- is very capable as a mid.

- complained of shin splints all year and it turned out he played and tested with a fracture in his leg and it was only picked up when he was tested at WC a few weeks ago.
leg fractures? Next Fyfe confirmed

So from watching that video with Crazy Vozzo about the state of our injury list, it seems that Oscar Allen has been training away from the main group and working more on rehab. I think it would be too early to say the club has been lying to us and are going to play him as a KPF because he was doing light duties with the forwards, instead of training with any main group.

Gaff carrying an ankle injury throughout most of last year isn't too much of a surprise either. It makes sense seeing as he was down on form IMO

I'm not sure if lying is the right word because WC have made no indication at all where they intend to play any of the draftees. It's all been fan speculation. I think Allen is a key forward who can offer a midfield rotation, and we'll see where he goes from there.

I'm not sure if lying is the right word because WC have made no indication at all where they intend to play any of the draftees. It's all been fan speculation. I think Allen is a key forward who can offer a midfield rotation, and we'll see where he goes from there.

BOND 007 confirmed that they plan to train Allen as a mid shortly after the draft, if I remember correctly.

Back