NFL NFL Jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

FloozyRoozy

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure if there was already a thread for this but where does everyone buy their authentic jerseys from?

I know some Rebel stores stock jerseys but there are only limited teams. Also eBay occasionally has some good ones come up.

Not sure if there was already a thread for this but where does everyone buy their authentic jerseys from?

I know some Rebel stores stock jerseys but there are only limited teams. Also eBay occasionally has some good ones come up.

NFL Store/Fanatics is the only one I've used.

Your right Rebel etc. only stock the 'mainstream' teams and price wise, haven't done the math at the moment with the current $, but I remember that it basically worked out the same/minimal difference to get the versions that Rebel stocks from the States.

Do you guys seriously wear footy jerseys?
They make for good casual wear choices. For instance, wear a long sleeve undershirt, a tight fitting and not long NFL jersey, jeans and desert boots. On a say Sunday afternoon at a beer garden with friends or BBQ. Or for instance, every night just before you get into bed with your girlfriend, making her wear just panties and an NFL jersey over the top ;)

I'm talking about wearing jerseys.

I've worn NBA jersey's around the house a few times, though all they really do is sit in the study closet.

What fashion lesson are you trying to teach here about what people wear while at home?

I've worn NBA jersey's around the house a few times, though all they really do is sit in the study closet.

What fashion lesson are you trying to teach here about what people wear while at home?

Wear whatever you want at home.

An adult wearing a footy jersey in public is fine too....I guess. Odd as all **** to me but that's just me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing weird about wearing a jersey imo. Nice to wear casually when having a few beers or grabbing a bite with friends.

Anyway, go through Fanatics, their range is pretty much unbeatable. They've got an International store too now with cheaper shipping but the range is smaller.
www.lids.com

My parents have just come back from the states and have brought me back some great Packers gear back. Awesome quality and a far better range than at Rebel.

Agreed, there is nothing wrong with wearing NFL jerseys with a snapback and some jeans.

Thank you for the suggestions I will definitely check them both out.

I haven't bought one in a few years. My Dallas ones are Reebok and medium fits me fine (91kg at 178cm). Looked at some of the Nike Limited ones on the NFL shop (25% off at moment) and they say 'they fit true to size' suggesting medium might be tight around chest (Reebok ones fit fine). Assume they are the same sizing as the Reebok ones? I don't like baggy clothing and jerseys have me head*ed as every other t shirt/shirt I wear are L/XL. Probably just roll the dice.

I haven't bought one in a few years. My Dallas ones are Reebok and medium fits me fine (91kg at 178cm). Looked at some of the Nike Limited ones on the NFL shop (25% off at moment) and they say 'they fit true to size' suggesting medium might be tight around chest (Reebok ones fit fine). Assume they are the same sizing as the Reebok ones? I don't like baggy clothing and jerseys have me head****ed as every other t shirt/shirt I wear are L/XL. Probably just roll the dice.
Medium should sit fine. I’m close to you (88kg at 184) and I bought a L Wentz jersey at the start of the season. It’s a bit big on me, could probably have fit in a M.

I haven't bought one in a few years. My Dallas ones are Reebok and medium fits me fine (91kg at 178cm). Looked at some of the Nike Limited ones on the NFL shop (25% off at moment) and they say 'they fit true to size' suggesting medium might be tight around chest (Reebok ones fit fine). Assume they are the same sizing as the Reebok ones? I don't like baggy clothing and jerseys have me head****ed as every other t shirt/shirt I wear are L/XL. Probably just roll the dice.

Pretty similar size and I went with a M for my Bridgewater Curse jersey.

Limited fit true to size, I'm a large and fits nice, I originally bought a medium and fitted like a glove. measures 21 inches from pit to pit and the Large measures 22 inches pit to pit if that helps.

FYI -Fanatics have changed there shipping and I couldn't track my last parcel and took 5 weeks to get to WA, there old one I could track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back