Star Wars What Star Wars Spin-offs Do You Want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Han Solo should be a heist movie.
There's already a book to use as a guide.

For serious suggestions, two book ideas that could be used as a template for a completely original movie are Rogue Squadron and The Last Jedi series (would need a name change now). This would ostensibly be a Darth Vader movie, watching him hunt and kill the remaining Jedi, with a new character as the doomed hero.

C3PO sees all.
Hour and a half biopic of threepio retelling all 9 nine movies.
Kinda like an extended ewok storytelling.
But from his perspective as an unbiased droid with memory circuit wipes.
''There was one time we were in a cantina, hey mush like this one , hey barkeep fill me again, where wash i yeah ok one time we were in a cantina and Master Luke, did I ever tell you he wash a whiny brat''

''There was one time we were in a cantina, hey mush like this one , hey barkeep fill me again, where wash i yeah ok one time we were in a cantina and Master Luke, did I ever tell you he wash a whiny brat''
Im no threepio but i doubt even he could translate that armed with his fluent knowledge of six million forms of communication.

Storm Trooper Academy

Due to a shortage of strom toopers, the newly elected mayor of an unnamed city has announced a policy requiring the Empire to accept all willing recruits, effectively abolishing fitness requirements, educational levels, and medical standards. Not everyone in the Empire is happy about the new changes.

Hilarity ensues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Storm Trooper Academy

Due to a shortage of strom toopers, the newly elected mayor of an unnamed city has announced a policy requiring the Empire to accept all willing recruits, effectively abolishing fitness requirements, educational levels, and medical standards. Not everyone in the Empire force is happy about the new changes.

Hilarity ensues.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Does Hux get a blowjob from Phasma while he's at the podium making a speech?

I'd love to see a movie in a bit of a different style.

I know someone said earlier that the Solo movie should be a heist movie. When Rogue One was announced, I was really hoping for Star Wars: Oceans Eleven.

Maybe they could do that with the Bothans for the plans for the second Death Star? Ideally they'd abandon the idea that Bothans are wolfman looking creatures. I know the "stealing of the death star" plans has been done, but there is nothing like a well executed heist movie.

Other than that, do stuff from outside the Skywalker series. Something set in the early days of the Jedi and Sith orders would be excellent.

No to Boba Fett; sometimes less is more. For evidence, see the Young Darth Vader Chronicles. No to any more solo stories of characters like Yoda, Windu or Lobot.

I would like to see an X-Wing movie, maybe the liberation of Coruscant. You could recast Wedge and no one would care.

hmmm...

as long as it's a great movie, and not just for the sake of making one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep another Star Wars thread , maybe a SW sub-board is a good idea

With all this talk about Obi-Wan and Han Solo getting their own movie , what back story/spin-off do you want to see and why?

Snoke and his rise

Whatever happened to Bobba Fett?

I actually want to go back 200 years and see how the Federation began
None, star wars sucks

BB-8 v BB-H8.

bb_9e.1504196752.jpg

This one writes itself really. It will delve deep into the rivalry we saw in The Last Jedi. They are so similar, yet on opposite sides of the cause. Can one be turned? Can the other be redeemed?

I can’t wait to find out. In fact, I’ve already seen the teaser trailer:

bW35137skj_5WYr7pqZmq62Ef38=.gif

I don wonder if Disney will consider animated movies pitched at more than just children, allowing them to do movies with the OT characters without having to recast. I always thought the Thrawn trilogy could have made a decent animated film. It could help fill in the blanks between the OT and new films.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back