Media New year, new Administrator

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s pretty interesting to see what sides people are taking in this ‘issue’.
Why the * do we need sides? Just accept the new admin and move on. I’ve not picked a side nor will I unless it’s blatently obvious that there is a problem. I feel the only way you would be happy with the admin would be if you chose it yourself. You need to realise there is more to the SFA than the Bombers m42

You aren’t looking hard enough then.

I've looked and read through the thread.

As far as I'm concerned, Hate has appointed Cloud_ as the new admin, a decision that has proven to be quite popular among the masses.

Some are suggesting that Hate didn't make the decision himself and consulted with other people; there is no proof of that whatsoever.

Therefore it's safe to say that everyone is going to go around in circles on this.

I think it’s pretty interesting to see what sides people are taking in this ‘issue’.

What’s the ‘issue’

We have a new administrator that was selected by the predecessor as has happened over the years.

Why the **** do we need sides? Just accept the new admin and move on. I’ve not picked a side nor will I unless it’s blatently obvious that there is a problem. I feel the only way you would be happy with the admin would be if you chose it yourself. You need to realise there is more to the SFA than the Bombers m42

This!

What’s the ‘issue’

We have a new administrator that was selected by the predecessor as has happened over the years.

Also this!

Sounds like holiday boredom has set in for some people if they're looking for an issue that simply isn't there.

What do you want me to say?

For your own credibility’s sake?
As little as possible moving forward, frankly.

Hopefully grown adults dont have to take sides and can speak up for themselves in their own way.

Don’t hold your breath.

I hope I’m wrong about Cloud_, I love his work but it’s a thankless role.

A campaigner is required to deal with the campaigners. History suggests as much.

The easy and popular decision was made last time when appointing an admin, I just suspect the same mistake has been made again.

Nothing more, nothing less

For your own credebility’s sake?
As little as possible moving forward, frankly.

Don’t hold your breath.

I hope I’m wrong about Cloud_, I love his work but it’s a thankless role.

A campaigner is required to deal with the campaigners. History suggests as much.

The easy and popular decision was made last time when appointing an admin, I just suspect the same mistake hasn’t been made again.

Nothing more, nothing less
I’ve been here long enough, I know not to hold my breath on anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate they’re still crying about the 2010 QF. You have a few years ahead of you.

N0jaP_eXOnhtnG-V4bvJAjTShRSy-fHmDMlnk_Yz2W9Bc9qkbZ0IDe0XGcUL4Zn0_DdIoxTFv__JZUrmSV8Q6wNDwG7C08p18efIGuG02PhBI1ZsTsqAGaqMepjImgRzyr4Zxs__ETAGL0nN50K2R2U=w498-h278-nc

What’s the ‘issue’

It is written.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back