Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
LC5NuoY.png

Hi all,

Just a quick update regarding my resignation and the new Administrator. After careful consideration of all applicants who applied, and thank you to those who did, and numerous chats with various people and messages received about who should be the Administrator, I've come to the decision that the person best placed and most suited to take the league forward is indeed

164110.jpg

Cloud_

It probably will not come as a shock to most of you. Cloud is one of the Moderators of the board, he was involved in the simmers systems for many seasons, has been involved in the workings of the history of the league. Without looking, Cloud_ may very well be the first Administrator not to have captained a club, however, he has been in the committee for a large portion of Season 24 and over his time has been involved in many behind the scenes processes, and not just under my guise.

Cloud has put forward to me some of his thoughts about the league, and while I may not agree with them all, I still believe he is the best person to take us into the future. He has displayed nothing but class, calmness, great respect and understanding about the league during his time here.

As a parting message, I'd simply like to say the following:

Cheers for the roller coaster. Enjoy the upcoming milestone 25th season and have fun.

Peace out, Sweet F.A.
Former Administrator
Hate
✌️ ✌️ ✌️ ✌️

Just what we need, another ‘nice guy’ administrator.

I’ve got nothing against Cloud_, in fact by and large I love his work. His contribution to the league over the past few seasons is unarguable, there is no disputing that.

But this league has been overrun by an influx of unjustifiably egotistical flogs and a plethora of shitposters - not just in Baghdad (lol), but across the broader Sweet FA landscape. A leader prepared to get down and dirty, to call out and abuse, to meet shitpost for shitpost, is what we have all been crying out for.

That person was FR.

Just like the the last Admin appointment, a gross oversight has been made today, and I for one fear that a solid contributor in Clod is about to be chewed up and spat out

I’ve got nothing against Cloud_, in fact by and large I love his work. His contribution to the league over the past few seasons is unarguable, there is no disputing that.

But this league has been overrun by an influx of unjustifiably egotistical flogs and a plethora of shitposters - not just in Baghdad (lol), but across the broader Sweet FA landscape. A leader prepared to get down and dirty, to call out and abuse, to meet shitpost for shitpost, is what we have all been crying out for.

That person was FR.

Just like the the last Admin appointment, a gross oversight has been made today, and I for one fear that a solid contributor in Clod is about to be chewed up and spat out

You sound like you're terrified BigJoe

That person was FR.

Cloud_ definitely has enough grit.

We also need an Admin that is present

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cloud_ definitely has enough grit.

With all due respect, that’s yet to be seen.

We also need an Admin that is present

Please... is there a post quota that needs to be met? Should pants be the admin on that basis?

He’s here enough, and you know it

With all due respect, that’s yet to be seen.

Please... is there a post quota that needs to be met? Should pants be the admin on that basis?

He’s here enough, and you know it
No post quota, but how many times has he come in days after a drama and asked for a tl;dr?

Also I’ve seen all I need to see from Cloud in his moderation here tbh

What a s**t choice. There were far better candidates that all would have done a better job. Another limp-wristed selection.

*Gets a tap on the shoulder*

"Cloud_ plays for the Royals now"

I heartily endorse this event or product. :thumbsu:

No post quota, but how many times has he come in days after a drama and asked for a tl;dr?

Lelz, really? You keeping stats?

Also I’ve seen all I need to see from Cloud in his moderation here tbh

Anyone else get the feeling this wasn’t solely a ‘Hate’ decision?

I guess only Hate can answer that.

I wouldn't have been against him asking the mods their thoughts though.

No that’s why I asked you.

Whose decision was it? You think his first preference was a guy who potted him all season? Time to take the al foil hat off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back