Status
Not open for further replies.

Laird, Ryder, heeney and a 102k mid rookie

Vs

Roberton, krooze, Barlow and LDU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmc has better scope for improvement.

Question is will he?

I actually almost went him last year thinking he was right in the wheelhouse to break out. Dodged that bullet. I wonder if he just might never be any better than he is now.

Laird, Garlett and Greene/ heeney

Vs

Witherden, Pendles and Venables ?

I actually almost went him last year thinking he was right in the wheelhouse to break out. Dodged that bullet. I wonder if he just might never be any better than he is now.

Vs

2nd option

Vs

Not Garlett bro, guy was s**t in the WAFL..amazed he got picked up TBH...Carlolton...

Not Garlett bro, guy was s**t in the WAFL..amazed he got picked up TBH...Carlolton...

Thanks mate. If I go with the first option I would be looking at someone else for 117k.

Big pre season watch on laird vs witherden. Not sure that withers can back up his first 9 games

Thanks mate. If I go with the first option I would be looking at someone else for 117k.

Big pre season watch on laird vs witherden. Not sure that withers can back up his first 9 games
Withers is a pig. Hardly went under 20 touches. Should play more wing this year I reckon.

Lmc has better scope for improvement.

Question is will he?

Yeah, am going to watch him, think if the stars align role-wise he could be viable.

Barlow v Papley v DeGoey v Curnow
Looks like I'll run with two of these, probably Barlow + Paps... but they're the most expensive... can probably throw Petracca in the mix too

Barlow v Papley v DeGoey v Curnow
Looks like I'll run with two of these, probably Barlow + Paps... but they're the most expensive... can probably throw Petracca in the mix too

Barlow by 10 lengths mate, as much as i love the Pap (check my avy) im still not sure about him as a SC player in 2018 for his price. my order would be Barlow>>>>Degoey>Paps/Curnow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back