Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy v Kennedy v Kennedy ?
De Goey 434k v Lobb 396k? Or both?

Both are interesting propositions. De Goey has break out season written all over him (I really rate him) - so long as he is injury free and he gets a fair run in the midfield. Any Pies fans out there - I'd like to hear how you guys think Bucks will play him.

Lobb - well documented that he scored well without Mummy, but the big question will be how he copes with the grind of a full season whilst being the No. 1 ruck.

I'm not yet convinced on JD. Could very well be a 90-95 player this season, and even if he goes 100 434k is a little awkward.
upload_2017-12-31_8-30-53.png

Very capable of hitting the ton, probably got a bit tired in that 14-17 area. Will go 105-115 I'd imagine.
View attachment 448158
Yes ....since that post i've become a convert ......also reviewed Heeney in the light of that conversion, and found his performance wasn't up to the hype surrounding him .....so ATM i have Billings in place of Heeney

BTW where did you get the graph?

Yes ....since that post i've become a convert ......also reviewed Heeney in the light of that conversion, and found his performance wasn't up to the hype surrounding him .....so ATM i have Billings in place of Heeney

BTW where did you get the graph?
Copy and paste data from Fanfooty into spreadsheet and create a chart from the 2017 SC scores. literally 1 minute job. I tried a multi chart but was too hard to read. It would be nice if I had the knowledge to create my own page and pull the data and create charts automatically.

upload_2017-12-31_8-52-15.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Copy and paste data from Fanfooty into spreadsheet and create a chart from the 2017 SC scores. literally 1 minute job. I tried a multi chart but was too hard to read. It would be nice if I had the knowledge to create my own page and pull the data and create charts automatically.

View attachment 448159
This is what i'm confused about?

EDIT .....so i do put in Excel & chart ......thanks

How is Oliver going to increase his scores with a already massive possies rate/ hard ball gets
and has the ruddy handball to kick ratio of someone with 2 broken legs?
Guy may be a machine but what area are you expecting his numbers to improve in?
Because he had a better second year than Fyfe/Danger/Bont. If he kicks more look out.

I’m expecting 115+ avg

Because he had a better second year than Fyfe/Danger/Bont. If he kicks more look out.

I’m expecting 115+ avg
lol Oliver is a Priddis/T.Mitch
Nothing more than a contested pig.

He might go to 110-115 but he will never be mentioned in the same breath as those 3 again.Those 3 are bonafide match winners.

How is Oliver going to increase his scores with a already massive possies rate/ hard ball gets
and has the ruddy handball to kick ratio of someone with 2 broken legs?
Guy may be a machine but what area are you expecting his numbers to improve in?
At this stage I’m 50/50 on Clarry. I took him last year on the back of his JLT form and the patches we saw in year 1. He’s 111 average last season was impressive.
Reasons he can go better are

an improved TOG. He was still a little down on some last year and by the looks of him this pre season he has got fitter and leaner again. May also spend more time up forward resting.

Should improve his kick to handball ratio. Particularly early last season looked to handball at every opportunity. Improved on this later in year. He’s also a lovely kick. But also very creative by hand. Kicking more should hopefully result in more goals.

Interesting to see where he goes this year. Can’t see him dropping by much if he drops but could also see him pushing 120 if everything goes right.

He might go to 110-115 but he will never be mentioned in the same breath as those 3 again.Those 3 are bonafide match winners.
Has some more strings to the bow yet to be fully shown. Have a look at his final u18 year highlights. Has a bit of run and carry and ability to mark up forward and kick a goal. He’ll get there.

Has some more strings to the bow yet to be fully shown. Have a look at his final u18 year highlights. Has a bit of run and carry and ability to mark up forward and kick a goal. He’ll get there.
Yeah. * you Here2tellyouwhy

Oliver>Cuz

All my life I’ve searched for a car that feels a certain way.. Hai_Newman

Ollie pig has the body mass, footy smarts and the enormous potential to be ball pig just as good as Dangerfield, Fefe IMO...he hunts the pig skin like its his own child...too far??
+1. Let him be our little secret ;)

Yeo v Hurley
Dahlhaus v Parish
McGrath v Maynard
Ah Chee v Bennell

+1. Let him be our little secret ;)

Yeo v Hurley
Dahlhaus v Parish
McGrath v Maynard
Ah Chee v Bennell

I prefer:
Yeo. He went to a new level last year. There is always uncertainty though with Yeo's roles which makes it tough. I reckon Hurley's focus might be more defensive and there might be less reliance on him coming out of the back 50 with the arrival of Saad as well as the development of McKenna. Goddard will be down back more often too.

Parish - Since he's cheaper and is set for serious midfield time this year, plus who doesn't love a 3rd year breakout. I have trouble seeing him not increasing his numbers (he was played a lot on the forward flank where he was so-so as he's more of a bonafide midfielder). That said I'm not sure I'll have either in my team as they are both pricy for non guaranteed output. Dahlhaus is priced pretty appropriately for how I expect him to perform.

McGrath - I expect McGrath will go at a nice 95 type average next year and will play midfield/wing the whole year. Even at the end of last year he was playing on the wing and he can certainly rack them up. The key for him to increase his scoring is to kick more and handball less. Maynard - I don't have too much knowledge about so really unsure about his prospects.

Bennell - I'm not sure that Ah Chee will even get regular games. A few youngsters develop and they won't hesitate to play him in the 2nd's. Bennell if he's fit - is massively underpriced. If he's going well in the preseason then he'll be in my team. If he gets injured or has other issues then happy to leave him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back