Preview Port Adelaide vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope we have a tactic for Laird. WC have used Hurn as their main avenue out of defence all year, we seemed to do nothing about this last week and we know the result. Laird is the Cow's main avenue out of defence.

Disrupting their preferred avenue out of defence just forces them to do something they are less comfortable with. When that happens, more mistakes are made and pressure builds.

Maybe that will be Neade's role.

Because if a port supporter went on there to banter they would probably get carded
Not so. We have the banter thread for every showdown. It is there for friendly, even cheeky Port Power fans to post on in the build up to the game. Without you guys and gals coming over there with your posts the thread has no reason to exist. We welcome showdown banter. :)

Was just at my sons school, talking to one of the parents (crow supporter) about my 2 kids being in the guard of honour for Saturday game. Then she tells me her 2 kids did it last year “it only cost us $50 per kid”.

What an absolutely vile organisation.

I know we’re playing like s**t at the moment and KT is copping it but we are so lucky to have people like him, and Benny D, running our club.

Not so. We have the banter thread for every showdown. It is there for friendly, even cheeky Port Power fans to post on in the build up to the game. Without you guys and gals coming over there with your posts the thread has no reason to exist. We welcome showdown banter. :)
We exist to fill banter threads.

Was just at my sons school, talking to one of the parents (crow supporter) about my 2 kids being in the guard of honour for Saturday game. Then she tells me her 2 kids did it last year “it only cost us $50 per kid”.

I know we’re playing like s**t at the moment and KT is copping it but we are so lucky to have people like him, and Benny D, running our club.
My lads did that in round 3. Made the day a whirlwind of parenting in the time I would usually be pre-loading, but they absolutely loved it! Enjoy.

Unfortunately, our strength on paper is just that. There's no connection to reality.
Decent sides
5f03d2c81813ae38b10f56f32ffd3b7b.jpg

Should be carded for that "Port Power" remark...

I know the reality of knowing we are Port Adelaide hurts but carn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be carded for that "Port Power" remark...

I know the reality of knowing we are Port Adelaide hurts but carn
Some people say it as a troll, but have heard plenty of Port supporters call us that as well. Is just one of those things that will stick forever I guess.

Thats true but ultimately he stamped the approval for Kens 4 year extension so he's probably on his last legs if that goes pear shaped. Its a shame he's absolutely dominating in every other area.

A sincere question: why SANFL does not schedule Magpies-Lil'Crows games as curtain-raiser for the Showdowns?

Give all other teams a bye and let the state fully enjoy the derby, while using Port' and Crows' Seconds to promote the local league. It makes sense from afar. The risk of supporters migrating from the SANFL clubs (sic) to the Lil'Crows beyond those occasional derbies seems minimal.

I’d imagine their “banter” thread would just be swooping crow wishing himself good luck this week, brother.
It's probably just full of all the things they collectively imagine about our club, like 2007 being any sort of achievement for their club or that they've achieved anything since 1998, tarps returning, Port being the only club to ever receive financial bailouts, that their club has never received any sort of handout ever, Port being founded in 1996 whilst hating us for the events of 1990 simultaneously, Ollie Wines leaving, that they don't have any feral cretin supporters, that subaru doesn't have obvious mental health issues, China being a failure, that we overpay players because Matthew Lobbe or that "kick a Vic" state pride s**t is relevant in 2018.

Reckon you guys will win this, you are at full strength and we haven't looked all that flash thus far in our wins, plus our horrendous injury management is going to take its toll.
Absolute pseudoscience drivel

*Sorry but I really am going to do this every time you post on our board.

Some people say it as a troll, but have heard plenty of Port supporters call us that as well. Is just one of those things that will stick forever I guess.

It makes sense to me.

"Port" – the club
"Port Power" – the AFL team
"Port Magpies" – the SANFL team

But I get why many people manifest symptoms of PTSD (Port Traumatic Stress Disorder) when see or hear it.

This will be a defining game for Ken and the boys. You can't have a great team on paper that just doesn't translate to the field, very interesting match coming up. I have no doubt we will respond but it's just a matter how long can we keep it up for.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone like Watts has a decent game, hopefully, they can bloody leave him forward.

If I see one fast break with nobody home I'll likely throw the remote at the TV that hard it will go through the wall behind it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back