Injury Brad Crouch out for the year? #@%!

Remove this Banner Ad

Shoosh. That won’t make the naysayers happy. Doesn’t fit into their “they’re all incompetent” melts.
I see you’ve recruited a new member to the Mary Poppins brigade.

You read his post and thought it was credible? Pyke was only relaying what he was told by the medicos and Brad exaggerated? Are you that gullible? Have we seen Brad yet? In reality Brad was telling the truth and it’s not the first time Pyke’s been caught out bending the truth about our injuries.

Shoosh. That won’t make the naysayers happy. Doesn’t fit into their “they’re all incompetent” melts.

I'm not sure that claiming our diagnostic and predictive powers have repeatedly failed us is really the story of competence that you may think...

Interesting that on MMM this morning not a word was said about this. I expected Ditts to make some sort of remark about it and Roo to do his normal deflection but not a peep from either of them......mmmmm what does this mean?

Interesting that on MMM this morning not a word was said about this. I expected Ditts to make some sort of remark about it and Roo to do his normal deflection but not a peep from either of them......mmmmm what does this mean?
Yes there was, they quizzed Tex who said he knew nothing about it and Roo said the club will need to come out today and clarify.

Brad Crouch is essentially another Chris Knights e.g. a good player, on decent coin who is permanently injured.

He’s essentially getting 1/2 a mill a year to sit on the couch and not play footy. Just like me.
Oh. Except for the 1/2 a mill part.

This thread has just given u licence to once again bag a crouch. For whatever reason you s**t on them at any opportunity but u do a Marty and go awol when your opinions are embarrassingly shot down - M Crouch 2017 AA.
Therefore your opinion on either of them is flawed and pointless.
But please continue for entertainment value at least.
It’s not ideal current situation with Brad. But he has always has been the more talented of the 2. He will come good and will be great to watch. Not just for AFC value...but to once again see pie on your face.
I agree he has some sort of weird vendetta against the surname, but what he's said here isn't far off the mark. He built pretty well last year but tbh I never saw what I saw in his early games. Who knows if he'll return there as it looks likely that his body won't allow him continuity.

The sunk cost part is also a good point. Unless the medicos are optimistic about the probability that he will come good.

Sometimes you just got to learn to appreciate a free advice, instead of blindly bagging that person giving out free advice.
Name one surgery that you would jump on, before trying conservative measures (eg. medicines, rest)?
Inguinal Hernia repair in 10 days time.
I’ve been on a waiting list since 2013.
Nothing wrong with Qld public hospital waiting lists. :rolleyes:
Good thing is, it’s been so long that now I have 2, so both sides getting done together.

Good to see NT Rabbit back. He's been noticibly absent on the board since his call on Matt Crouch turned out to be extraordinarily wrong. It's good to see someone already proven to be a historic levels of incorrect come back and flap their gums again.

Lots of chutzpah to come and throw opinions around again, considering how he had to slink away with his tail between his legs after being so incredibly wrong about Matt Crouch.

Just because you imagine something, doesn't mean it actually happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie on 5AA just now said the Crouch story is not true and he is doing his rehab
Lets hope Eddie is a little more accurate with injury news than he has been with player contracts

I know the Crows may be out of ideas on how Brad can heal and recover. But I saw this in a movie once and it worked really well. :drunk:

200.gif
Rake’

The reality is that Brad Crouch is one of the most injury-prone players in the AFL. There is little point pencilling in a spot in your lineup for a person whose body just breaks down when faced with AFL footy. It's like planning your weekly household budget around unpredictable windfalls that only happen a few times a year.

They could hold your head down the toilet and you’d still say everything was fine.
See this is the most hilarious part.... I've never EVER said everything is fine. Just because I don't bag the crap out of something/one doesn't mean I think everything is honky dory.

I see you’ve recruited a new member to the Mary Poppins brigade.

You read his post and thought it was credible? Pyke was only relaying what he was told by the medicos and Brad exaggerated? Are you that gullible? Have we seen Brad yet? In reality Brad was telling the truth and it’s not the first time Pyke’s been caught out bending the truth about our injuries.
Yeah coz I'm all about recruiting people to the MPB. Nobody else has a mind of their own, eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back