Opinion 2018 Non-Crows Discussion - Part 3: Everybody Hurts by R.E.M is our new club theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite part of melts is always. Always. Always the "wasting a premiership quality team".

Lindsay Thomas. Jack Watts. Jack Trengove. Karl Amon. Inanimate carbon rod.

These spuds are all playing in their team here and there.
Ollie Wines, Ryder, Robbie Gray, Wingard, Westhoff, Jonas, Rockliff....... I'm struggling to find anyone else.

We saw their depth today at Kadina...... its ordinary

It's Ryder and Gray's brilliance.

Robbie Gray saves their ass and pulls them out of situations again and again.
He's done it in Showdowns alone numerous times over the years.

He's 31 next year, they're in trouble when he retires/form starts going downhill due to age.
Totally agree. No doubt Gray is a serious player. Poor Bugger hope he pulls up okay.
Also Nic Nat injury
Footy lovers Dislike all these guys suffering injuries.

Port supporters blame Bassett for their s**t year but they have only passed 100 points 3 times this year.

Crows have done it 5 times

This a damning stat and just on that alone they won’t be top 4.

Lucky they beat Brisbane and us. Otherwise they would be sitting outside the 8.

And we get closer to our full team and we score 100+ and then defeat the best defensive side in the AFL.

It's a massive result for West Coast.

We're the same with Port, we only like them winning when it actually helps us otherwise it's hilarious to laugh at them.

:) Yes I agree wholeheartedly there. Fremantle rarely do us any favours lol. They were safe to win this game, no impact on their prized draft pick. Must take what you can get I guess!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon receives a lot of praise for a forward that has rarely delivered.

He's had one good season. That's it

THIS !!!!

The way Port supporters keep trying to talk him up is hilarious, they actually idolise him and speak of him as if he is the equal to Buddy.

Ironically they are always talking up how Crows supporters apparently overrate players, yet Dixon is the most overrated SA based AFL player in history. Even his best year was still a pretty mediocre one by elite standards.

The first year he came in Port supporters tried to make excuses for his mediocrity saying that he just needed to learn the structures and settle into Port, I guess they still think that "he's going to come good one day" :$

Reading your post, it’s hard to understand why Adelaideans have a reputation for being negative whingers opposed to any kind of change... good lord. Imagine having to climb steps and stand in the open (on an hill internationally renowned for its historic scoreboard with a stunning backdrop of incredible trees and a beautiful cathedral)... won’t somebody please think of the children.
It has good atmosphere and I'm glad it's there, but the view from the hill is shithouse. It's actually a waste of money to get a ticket to see a fraction of the ground (some blocked by architecture, some blocked by people's heads. You have to be over 185 centimetres to get a clear view over everyone else).

Imagine if we made a run and actually made the finals and finished 8th and they finish 5th and we get a home final whx H we win and because we didn’t have to travel week 1 of finals it makes our run to the flag easier and we win it! Ha ha ha that would be hilarious.

THIS !!!!

The way Port supporters keep trying to talk him up is hilarious, they actually idolise him and speak of him as if he is the equal to Buddy.

Ironically they are always talking up how Crows supporters apparently overrate players, yet Dixon is the most overrated SA based AFL player in history. Even his best year was still a pretty mediocre one by elite standards.

The first year he came in Port supporters tried to make excuses for his mediocrity saying that he just needed to learn the structures and settle into Port, I guess they still think that "he's going to come good one day" :$
It's not just the supporters though, it's the commentators and media too.

They pipe up his credentials like he's some star forward but Alex Neal-Bullen has kicked more goals this year. So has Jason Castagna and Billy Gowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back