Unofficial Preview Changes v Brisbane (out: Moore, Brown, Daicos; in: JDG, Aish, Ox)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your right he was below average last week.
Had two posters and set up our last goal.

Not great but wouldn't have thought he has been below average.

If I could describe Chris Mayne's performances they would range from average to above average all year. I cannot remember any glaring errors all year that would put him in the category of below average.

That's only my opinion.

Langdon's form over the last three games on the other hand has been well below average, great, below average.

Think Howe has has severe symptoms post-concussion. No mention of a corker last week, but this week it magically appears. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out for a considerable amount of time.

Sounds like you've never had a bad corkie

He did not have a corkie before being knocked out that’s for sure.
Spoke to the media a few days after the Richmond game & said he expected to train that week & play & now he isn’t playing this week either? It doesn’t sound fair dinkum to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time we played Brisbane at Docklands? Can’t recall an encounter there since that fond night back in 02’.

People forget he kept McCartin to zero possessions in the first quarter..........and then we had to restructure unfortunately.

It's laughable how many so called expert commentators clearly didn't watch
These injuries are doing my head in. When will our luck change?

When Jacky Madgen wins the Norm Smith in 7 weeks time.

Think Howe has has severe symptoms post-concussion. No mention of a corker last week, but this week it magically appears. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out for a considerable amount of time.
Darcy got him in the change rooms with a big knee to the thigh, just to make sure....

When was the last time we played Brisbane at Docklands? Can’t recall an encounter there since that fond night back in 02’.

Who can ever forget that night at Colonial Stadium.

I was a kid back then and christ, it's so long ago now. I still remember that 3 point win like it was yesterday though.

If have been defending Mayne for almost two years saying he has been hard done by and deserved maybe more of a chance than he did compared to others.

I don't care that he got 21 or whatever touches. He was terrible and soft.

If he played a role that involved him tagging then ok but for a soft /outside player who surprisingly doesn't tackle anywhere near enough to what he was once know for, his ball use was poor. Meters gained was poor and when there is momentum he slows it down and goes back or side ways. Really really poor game against the Swans and he needs to lift this week against the Lions.

In. DeGoey, Howe and Aish
0ut. Brown, Murray and D. Moore

Blair has been tackling well and doing reasonably well at VFL. Wouldn't be far away if he keeps it up.

Have a feeling Howe will be right to go.

DeGoey in would be a huge plus.
Aish comes in, hopefully gets back to his form from earlier in the year.

From memory Brisbane have 3 talls up forward - I would start Mihochek down back and allow Howe to play more of an intercept role.

INS: DeGoey, Howe, Aish
OUTS: Brown, Moore, Murray

B - Langdon Mihochek Madgen
HB - Maynard Howe Crisp
C - Aish Pendlebury Sidebottom
HF - Varcoe WHE DeGoey
F - Thomas Cox Stephenson
R - Grundy Adams Sier
INT - Greenwood Mayne Phillips Daicos

Had two posters and set up our last goal.

Not great but wouldn't have thought he has been below average.

If I could describe Chris Mayne's performances they would range from average to above average all year. I cannot remember any glaring errors all year that would put him in the category of below average.

That's only my opinion.

Langdon's form over the last three games on the other hand has been well below average, great, below average.

He's lost us two games with inaccurate kicking at goal. His earliest games were pretty ordinary. His latest games have been okay but he still doesn't do a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back