Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol so your justification is “they shot an unnarmed man 20 times. But it doesn’t count because he was breaking windows and they thought he had a gun” sounds like terrible police then.

So your point is that there is nothing to see in these unnarmed being shot?

Ugh. Why am I bothering? Even the mods have admitted you’re an alias.

It could very well be an example of bad policing but that's not what were debating, were debating if there institutionalised racism amongst the police force in the USA.

I don't know how anyone can make a claim that a man was shot who has just smashed 20 car windows, has something is his hands that the police believed was a gun and was coming towards them after they most likely told him to stand still is an example of racism.

Police mistake could very well be, racism no.

Do we know the main? I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s not a troll, but someone creating multiple accounts to make it seem like people agree.

No the mods never said I was an alias, they called me a troll which is different.

I have been posting as nothing but GC26 for 12 years and 95% of those posts have been on the Geelong board.

Marijuana arrests are a good example of institutional racism in America.
https://www.aclu.org/issues/smart-justice/sentencing-reform/war-marijuana-black-and-white
According to the ACLU’s original analysis, marijuana arrests now account for over half of all drug arrests in the United States. Of the 8.2 million marijuana arrests between 2001 and 2010, 88% were for simply having marijuana. Nationwide, the arrest data revealed one consistent trend: significant racial bias. Despite roughly equal usage rates, Blacks are 3.73 times more likely than whites to be arrested for marijuana.
A white boy who hides his blood shot eyes behind a pair of shades hardly warrants a second look and certainly wouldn't be deemed worthy of a stop and search. You lose your franchise with a felony conviction too.

It's good that they've been asked to pay.

You're more at risk from the violent people in the crowd you might sit with who agree with you.

This makes absolutely no sense.

I was intimidated into not attending by violent protesters against the event.

I was not deterred from attending the event by people who were in favour of it.

Why does the left continue to defend this s**t?

This makes absolutely no sense.

I was intimidated into not attending by violent protesters against the event.

I was not deterred from attending the event by people who were in favour of it.

Why does the left continue to defend this s**t?
They're allowed to protest.

One of the idiots arrested was on your crew; a 'former' nazi who has associated with a bloke planning to blow up Trades Hall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said unarmed. That isn't unarmed. Trollololol

More black people commit serious crime including homicide but more white people are shot dead by police yet you think the police a racist against black people ? if the police were racist against black people than there is no way more white people would be getting shot despite committing less serous crime.

More unarmed white people are also shot dead by police.

The argument that the police are racist because a higher % of black people who were shot were unarmed than white is stupid, in almost all of these cases they are violent, breaking the law, approaching the police when told not to and are mistaken for having a gun. This may be bad policing but the idea that this proves institutionalised racism is to silly for words.

Show me the post were he said I was an alias ?
Show me the post were any mod said I was an alias ?

If you cant can you please apologise for flat out lying ?????
I tagged him to ask...was that not evident in me tagging him, with a question mark. Are you really that dumb?

Jesus Christ, for a bloke who claims that he is loaded and has it all figured out you’re very sensitive about random non insults from strangers online. (And yes, the insinuation is that your online persona is garbage)

I tagged him to ask...was that not evident in me tagging him, with a question mark. Are you really that dumb?

Jesus Christ, for a bloke who claims that he is loaded and has it all figured out you’re very sensitive about random non insults from strangers online. (And yes, the insinuation is that your online persona is garbage)

You said the mods said I was an Alias, since you need to ask one that must mean you did not see a mod say that and you just made it up.

I know the answer, so if he doesn't come back and say I am an alias will you apologise ?

You said the mods said I was an Alias, since you need to ask one that must mean you did not see a mod say that and you just made it up.

I know the answer, so if he doesn't come back and say I am an alias will you apologise ?
Yes. And I’m asking the mod who I think said it. What kind of dumb logic is that “you’re asking if someone said something! That means you made it up!!!” Maybe, I just don’t want to go trawling through the mods posts to find it. Plus he will be able to tell if you’re the main to the alias’

This is the level of your intellect. Your posts are basically just you claiming that you are extremely successful in every facet of life, and using that as a base to judge every topic. You don’t provide any actual intellectual thought, and you’ve got 95% of posters here claiming you’re just a s**t troll

I’ll admt I’m wrong if I am. Wouldn’t apologise. Are you that desperate for attention that you need an apology from someone you’ve never met because they said you have multiple accounts? Life must be so good mate ;)

Aren’t pretty much all your posts ‘anti self victimisation’ ;) ;) ;)

He said unarmed, he has no proof as it's not recorded.

Despite the fact that another poster posted a link on the last page can you tell me how if its not recorded how you can argue that there is institutionalise racism in the police force over in the US ?????

All we have to go on than is the number of police shootings which suggests the only racism that exists is against white people.

If that link is false it only strengthens my argument.

If more black people commit more serious crime including homicide but more white people are shot dead by police than the police are not racist against black people, no 2 ways about it.

Last edited:
Yes. And I’m asking the mod who I think said it. What kind of dumb logic is that “you’re asking if someone said something! That means you made it up!!!” Maybe, I just don’t want to go trawling through the mods posts to find it. Plus he will be able to tell if you’re the main to the alias’

This is the level of your intellect. Your posts are basically just you claiming that you are extremely successful in every facet of life, and using that as a base to judge every topic. You don’t provide any actual intellectual thought, and you’ve got 95% of posters here claiming you’re just a s**t troll

I’ll admt I’m wrong if I am. Wouldn’t apologise. Are you that desperate for attention that you need an apology from someone you’ve never met because they said you have multiple accounts? Life must be so good mate ;)

Aren’t pretty much all your posts ‘anti self victimisation’ ;) ;) ;)

Just think about it for a second mate , most of the mods who post on this board are far left. Do you think they would allow a right wing alias to post on this board who's views they hate ?

Also what would be the point of me making an alias account ?

Its your level of logic that's has me amused. Kind of reminds me what I am arguing against.

Just think about it for a second mate , most of the mods who post on this board are far left. Do you think they would allow a right wing alias to post on this board who's views they hate ?

Also what would be the point of me making an alias account ?

Its your level of logic that's has me amused. Kind of reminds me what I am arguing against.
There’s been a shitload of alias’. Literally daily there is alias’ accounts pointed out

I’ve seen people on here much for far right wing than you allowed to post. So quit your shitty victimisation.

It’s kinda funny watching the bloke who is spiking about blacks claiming they’re victimised sook on a forum about being a victim.

“I’m so intelligent and rich that I spend my time demanding strangers apologise to me on the internet”

Aren’t right wingers the ones who coined “snowflake”? They may need to look internally

I haven't seen any conclusive evidence that geelong_crazy26 is an alias.

On the line of discussion, it appears some US cops are poorly trained, but it's strange that some posters assume it's only the "white" ones who are killing unarmed people :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back