FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hurl my foxtel controller at you campaigners. That's after I've already thrown it after seeing the foxtel 4k ad.

The Westpac? Ad where they show a timeline of a blokes life and at the end his friends and family are at his funereal with make moustaches.

Thanks not F’ing BANKING!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Obviously trying to position themselves as "the bank that cares". They've also recently run that ad where they try to somehow link themselves to people that help deliver babies on the roadside and wharfies that go running to save their mates from falling scaffolding. I'm still yet to work out what those everyday heroes have in common with a bank making billion dollar profits year on year, maybe I'm just slow...

The old campaigner pensioner’s insurance with the smug bastard gettin’ one over the younguns.
Imagine the outrage if there was an ad with millenials scamming old ducks.

The ad with the two cows with the New Zealand accents. It doesn't actually piss me off but the silly thing is they have male voices when cows are females.

"choose wisely"

Huh?!!

Could be wrong but think it's ripped off from the scene in The Last Crusade

The ad for panadol or nurofen I honestly don’t know but the girl is at a wedding and says something like “ does it look like I have time for a headache “ and then she walks down the aisle throwing flowers out of a basket with a look of self importance on her face. I hate her so much.

This combo thing puzzles me - couldn't you just buy panadol and ibuprofen and take them together? Like a lot of people have been doing for years.

Yeah, he's the least worst of them. The one I hate the most is the smug woman near the escalator.

Yeah and her psychotic smile as the she moves up the escalator

One that annoys me is the one with the woman at the head of a table with the most annoying haircut - at the end she says something like "I just want what I already have"

What about the folks who commit violence on their friends because they didn't use Purple Bricks and paid commission. Earlier ads had them only punishing themselves, now it's escalated to kicking down your mate's sandcastle and putting paint on your friend's face! Where will it end?? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol yeah seen that today. Never thought he'd run again

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

I had no idea who he is. Now that I know, I hate the ad even more. He certainly has a punchable face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back