Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m wondering, if he has settled in moving to one club, and is waiting for them to get their shit together with other trades,
Him not making the call is probably preventing clubs getting their shit together rather than the other way round.

He could go full Honey Badger and just retire.
Perhaps like with the Honey Badger, his first choice (?Melbourne- the team he grew up supporting) rejected him/withdrew from the race :p

Under rated post.

The struggle is real for gaff.

Sliding doors moment.

My advice in this situation is don't change your situation until you have no second thoughts.

Regrets will be huge.
I don't think he'd regret staying. He's been here a long time, would just get on with it. More likely to regret moving.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

You can take it to the bank, if there's one person you can trust in this world it's a traveling sock salesman

I think Godfather32 has made a typo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's be real, this shit is straight up funny now

Its bloody annoying I will give you that.

No doubt he has great friendships at the Club and life long mates.

I was convinced that he was gone and off to you guys ( I actually believe he had given you the nod that he was coming ) , was expecting the announcement yesterday morning TBH.

We can only imagine whats changed his mind or has given him serious second thoughts.

Perhaps the guys knowing Lycett was off to Port and where giving him a gentle stir up but with the comment well we will see you at the

"10 Year Premiership Reunion"

That may have triggered Gaff to realise the finality and harsh consequences of his departure...... deep down he want part of that " Life Long Premiership Bond " .
While nothing is a certainty in life I think this West Coast squad have another Cup in them in the next four years , maybe Gaffy thinks that too and desperately wants a part of that.

Of course its all just dribbly speculation:poo: on my behalf :p ........... got to do something while your waiting for a F****** decision.

Agree the drawing out of this saga is venturing into uncharted territory.

Could it be contingent upon Lycett RFA?

i.e the club have assured Gaff that they will offer X amount that he is willing to accept, but can only write up such a contract once Lycett is offloaded...

If that is the case we won't get an answer to this until Tuesday afternoon.

Wasn't there a movie about travelling pants or something? Imagine that but socks
It's doing my head in....

But..as unlikely as it seems, imagine if Gaff did stay with Eagles,
what a signal that would send, the strength and unity of the club.
How strong would the team be going forward for another shot at the top 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back