Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

If Gaff re-signing is contingent upon offloading Lycett to free up space for the offer - then it would make sense to be seeing those with noses around the club getting positive that he is staying once it is all but confirmed that the club has no interest in matching Port's offer on Lycett.

That's a big if however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course its all just dribbly speculation:poo: on my behalf :p ........... got to do something while your waiting for a F****** decision.
Am quite partial to a bit of dribbly speculation, to pass the time
between trade talk, seasons and premierships...

Hot tip from a guy I met who is a traveling sock salesman and used to visit Corpus Christi to sell socks to Gaffs mrs, Gaff has flown back to Melbourne to tell his parents that's he's staying in Perth and we won't release the news until after he's told them.
How does one get their hands on some of these socks?

Can we have joint custody? Plays every away game (including finals) for West Coast, and plays home games for North? In the event that we play North, he plays for the home team.

At most 4 (two finals, away derby, & a North away game) trips to Perth each year, resides in Melbourne but we get him where we need him most, playing on the road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back