Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

Scrolling on the FB pages all these wce supporters taking the 7 news article of gaff staying as gospel!

There’s no substance, let’s just wait the 24 hours and see what the club say.
Will look very silly if these articles are false (highly likely they will be)
Couldn't agree more

No One has any idea really

Would be great if he stays ...but I would not be surprised if he goes

But geez surely if he had any brains his best chance to win a flag is west coast ....the Roos have a handy list but I can’t see them winning 15-16 games to finish top 4 when they have so many neutral Victorian games against Melbourne Richmond Collingwood hawthorn ....

You’d think they those four clubs have better lists and are ahead of Roos and their ladder position kinda reflected that ..?They didn’t have a bad year .....polac and gaff makes them better yes

But better than Melbourne, Richmond, Collingwood and Hawks ....no way

Gaff if he smarts should look at the ladder .....if he’s keen on winning a flag

FWIW after looking at that twitter account above I wouldn't put much faith in the tweet being correct.
Theres no tweets coming through my feed from any of the usual suspects you’d think would be all over it if there was a press conference announced

Looks like a nice way to draw attention to a twitter account

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres no tweets coming through my feed from any of the usual suspects you’d think would be all over it if there was a press conference announced

Looks like a nice way to draw attention to a twitter account
Agreed. No tweets from any of the switched on Melbourne footy journos or NMFC about a presser.

No idea on the veracity of this tweet saying 3pm press conference in Melb announcing Gaff to North
This guy has exactly zero credibility. Is a troll, a racist Trump supporter and a sook. He is calling all Perth people "backward hicks". Reckons he changes accounts to stay safe. I have ben on Twitter twelve years and have never had to hide behind an alt account. Softclock.

Imagine turning away 2 million bucks...

Would anyone on here say no to 2 million?
If it meant the chance to win a premiership with some of my best mates I’d strongly consider turning it down.. He’ll live a pretty cushy life regardless of the offer he picks

Buddy left hawks ...hawks won 2 flags without him
Gary Ablett left Geelong ...Geelong won the 2011 flag easily
Dangerfield left Adelaide ...Adelaide has performed better in that time than geelomg has)
Ryan Griffin left dogs .....dogs won a flag without him.
Delideo left Richmond ......tigers went on a rampage

Regardless of gaffs choice west coast will be well placed to win another flag ..after gaffs suspension ...we lost one game to Melbourne....after jack darling got injured

We won without gaff and without Nic Nat giving gaff good star service ........

Gaffs an awesome player but I reckon and history tells us this ...west coast willl be fine ...if we lose gaff ...we will get Kelly ....one could argue we have not lost too much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back