Gaff - does he stay or go? Let me set the scene..

Remove this Banner Ad

Me right now.
R24ScottCelebration.gif
ITS A BIG YES FROM GAFF

Even that article doesn't make me feel better, hurry up and tell us you're staying Gaff! Stop teasing us!
If there's one AFL journo you can trust Nick is the man.

Congratulations to you guys on your flag and keeping your man. Obviously a great club culture for players.

Congratulations to you guys on your flag and keeping your man. Obviously a great club culture for players.
im still not trusting you Nick.

Also its not over till the fat lady sings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about his gf leaving job??? Lololol that must be hard to get job back

Want lobb unless kelly can play win then he can’t come. Sheeed spot is inside mid taken

Some pretty gracious and classy comments from the North :north: Guys :thumbsu: at what I am sure is a massively disappointing snippet of news from Nick Bowen.

To the North guys I do genuinely feel for you.

The excruciating long drawn out way this has played out has been less than ideal.

In my heart of hearts, I believe that he had given your Club every indication that he was coming to you, something has prompted him to change his mind.

All the best for next year.

Eagles fans, it would be nice to think we celebrate the good news, if true !! and also refrain from trolling the North Board, or their posters.
Opportunity for us to show some class.

Totally agree with this.

To the North fans who have posted in this thread. Sincere condolences if this is true. One thing I have to admire your club for is that they have a go and are not afraid to hold back in going after the players they want.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully Hall and Polec work out well for you guys. Good luck for your inevitable pursuit of Kelly next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back