List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition V - TRADE SUMMARY IN OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Clowne once again making up player's salaries. Wasn't Lynch getting 1.4 million over 7 years?

InexperiencedImpressionableCoot-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Not buying these rumours. Why would we get 2 players (who have little to no development in them) that don’t make our list better than what it was this season.
Because we made our list worse by getting rid of all our midfield injury cover. 1 rolled ankle and we are relying on menadue to become a contested beast.

The only thing annoying people about Amon is that scully went so cheap

Amon is crafty and could potentially add some class in the team. Left footer with tricks and runs all day
Could have more of an impact then scully imo next year!

There is more to the Scully trade/injury then is being reported.

Also greenwood is handy handy depth
Don’t want Cotchin and Martin killing themselves getting contested ball. That was the only thing Conca did that I liked. Helped with the grunt work
Greenwood also tags which is something no one does well for us. Fridge gets overated for his performance on Sloane In the gf. He struggled to replicate that in any game this year.

Oh and btw until It happens
It’s only media smoke and we have lynch :p Back the list managers in. We’ll be getting a few beauties in the draft too so let’s enjoy the beer drinking off season
Graham with the 2nd yeat blues as many draftees get. Hoping he exels in year 3 and at the same time hope we dont see the second year blues from Higgo.

FML can't believe some of you guys, demand that the club trades for something then when they get linked to something crack the shits because they're not stars we're getting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Astbury averaged 6.6 'intercepts' per game in 2018 and May averaged 7.6. https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_player_rankings?year=2018&rt=LT&st=IT
They are about the same for contested marks.I cant find specifically intercept marks .

I think there are other things to be considered. Such as how the backline operated overall? If we already have a top class KPD why chase another if we have other pressing needs? David is a genuine leader & loved by his team mates. Why rip the guts out of that, sends a very Negative message to his team & potential recruits...

Not sure it's been mentioned yet but how awesome does the Lids for a 1st rounder deal look now with all these players like Scully and Hall being traded for 4th rounders?

We fleeced the Giants good.

FML can't believe some of you guys, demand that the club trades for something then when they get linked to something crack the shits because they're not stars we're getting.
Didnt you know?

We dont have a salary cap

Not sure it's been mentioned yet but how awesome does the Lids for a 1st rounder deal look now with all these players like Scully and Hall being traded for 4th rounders?

We fleeced the Giants good.
Wrecked their salary cap too.

#lolbrowne

I'd definitely take Greenwood. Yes he's got a horrible history of playing for lelnorf and the injuries but come on. Few being a bit harsh about him in here. We've been lacking the Daniel Jackson / Shane Tuck bigger body type for a good couple of years now. Would be a great get.

Oh woweee. I wouldn't go to the Cats board. It's turned into a salt mine. Remember last year we traded them our 2018 3rd round for their pick #53. We were meant to have a big premiership hangover etc. Well...ouuffff. They ended with pick #55. LOOLLLLLL Thanks for the pick upgrade GeeLOL you salty campaigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back