Bookmark it Richmond v Essendon 2019 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez... big call this far out...

WC should be just as good next year and if the crows stay injury free they should bounce back to their 2017 form...

Either of these two teams get into the top 4 and other teams might have to travel to WA or SA for prelims..

Richmond will be very angry next year after the way they were bundled out this year.... I think they got a little bit cocky to be honest. They won’t let that happen again in 2019, they will be showing no mercy whatsoever and will be hard to beat...

Collingwood will be out for revenge... Melbourne will want to get up too..

s**t.. there are so many good lists in these teams... anything could happen... like I said, massive call to be bookmarking anything at this point.

Geez... big call this far out...

WC should be just as good next year and if the crows stay injury free they should bounce back to their 2017 form...

Either of these two teams get into the top 4 and other teams might have to travel to WA or SA for prelims..

Richmond will be very angry next year after the way they were bundled out this year.... I think they got a little bit cocky to be honest. They won’t let that happen again in 2019, they will be showing no mercy whatsoever and will be hard to beat...

Collingwood will be out for revenge... Melbourne will want to get up too..

s**t.. there are so many good lists in these teams... anything could happen... like I said, massive call to be bookmarking anything at this point.
Post sums it up well. It’s certainly a possibility but there’s a lot of possibilities that are just as if not more likely.

that would require Melbourne to go 6 straight seasons of improvement in win/loss record history suggests across the comp that is unlikely.
Except they don't, they only need to go 1 straight season of improvement. The fact they've already done it 5 times doesn't make it any less likely other than giving them less room for improvement.
It's a somewhat more complex version of flipping a coin 5 times, getting heads each time, and saying its unlikely the 6th will be a head simply because getting 6 heads in a row is highly unlikely.

Ok, i put my house on it, you better be right.
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go, 2 more days for us to see if my predictions are right.

Last edited:
this is the worst thread of the year so far. i was expecting ANYTHING in the op, not just "there u have it folks, put ur house on it." there we have what? you didn't even say anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back