Werewolf Baz/mang Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you got stuck into Rodney Dangerfield's morphine?

Look it's probably not worth a vig hit because I get really excited about pointing it out. But I am convinced this has happened.

Why did ND post when he's dead? Why is there an unknown man who "has been spotted giving first aid to locals in recent days" killing people the night after ND died?

Look it's probably not worth a vig hit because I get really excited about pointing it out. But I am convinced this has happened.

Why did ND post when he's dead? Why is there an unknown man who "has been spotted giving first aid to locals in recent days" killing people the night after ND died?
You’re actually serious?

I actually thought you were taking the piss lol....

It's not that unusual for dead folk to randomly comment. Usually like "ooOoOOoooo <insert something witty here>" lol.

I can see that. But that + the giving aid guy knocking off people? I don't like coincidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. I am 100% serious. I think it is a high possibility this has happened. I am not joking in any way shape or form.
Think you could be reading a bit much into it but the first aid thing you bring up is pretty funny. Amazing pick up if true.
I just don’t understand what sort of role ND could come back as at this point though. Please let it not be the case! It was a total head * the other game when I was that role, for everyone.

I'm fully willing to concede that this could be absolutely stupid, but I have been trying to figure out the Unknown role and it all just hit me in the face. It can't be the poisoner, because when DJ was killed, it actually said poisoned rather than Unknown. If ND posts again tomorrow I will be 100% sure.

Think you could be reading a bit much into it but the first aid thing you bring up is pretty funny. Amazing pick up if true.
I just don’t understand what sort of role ND could come back as at this point though. Please let it not be the case! It was a total head **** the other game when I was that role, for everyone.

What was your role exactly?

What was your role exactly?
I was this campaigner who when he died he came back into the game.
Then I became this campaigner who was a good dude and had a kill or something after three nights, but all the the other campaigners were convinced I was a bad campaigner upon return. It was a campaigner.

What were the conditions around your return? Was it publicly announced?

I was this campaigner who when he died he came back into the game.
Then I became this campaigner who was a good dude and had a kill or something after three nights, but all the the other campaigners were convinced I was a bad campaigner upon return. It was a campaigner.
Haha. I remember that. It was a tough sell. You died village and a 50/50 chance of coming back evil.

What were the conditions around your return? Was it publicly announced?
Everyone knew my initial role after I was killed was that of a bunt who would come back to any random role.
It was then up to me to try to convince them I was a good guy when everyone was adamant it’d be a bad role.

Everyone knew my initial role after I was killed was that of a bunt who would come back to any random role.
It was then up to me to try to convince them I was a good guy when everyone was adamant it’d be a bad role.

And we don't know what the roles are in this game.

And we don't know what the roles are in this game.
I was flat out explaining myself for days, what makes you think ND would only get one post per day?

I was flat out explaining myself for days, what makes you think ND would only get one post per day?

At least one post per day, to offset the fact that he would have secretly come back in a potentially evil role which is a HUGE advantage. Like, game-ending if it weren't for the fact he has to post once a day and cause suspicion and that hint in the write-up. Means someone like me has to try and argue it and look stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back