The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s a nothing story that Shorten sat on for months. You never know when you’ll need some bs dirt to stop your narrative from falling apart. Shorten and all his self inflicted knife wounds thanks to shoddy boat, energy and mining policies.

Vintage libs circa 2013 - 2019 = get shitty you've been caught out and blame the whistle-blower

Gutsy stuff
Where'd you hear Shorten leaked it anyway , only place i've heard that uttered is on sky

Vintage libs circa 2013 - 2019 = get shitty you've been caught out and blame the whistle-blower

Gutsy stuff
Where'd you hear Shorten leaked it anyway , only place i've heard that uttered is on sky
Shorten’s pathetic carry on in parliament today were designed to shift the focus from his * up last week. It was desperate stuff from a person on the run. Your Supreme Leader is choking!
A7A57B42-3D82-45DF-AB50-AF478A6F3543.gif

It’s a nothing story that Shorten sat on for months. You never know when you’ll need some bs dirt to stop your narrative from falling apart. Shorten and all his self inflicted knife wounds thanks to shoddy boat, energy and mining policies.

Policies? We all know you hate them

Do you have any evidence that they sat on it for months or do you just believe anything the LNP/Sky tell you?

Gutsy stuff
Some Liberal said it during QT, think it may have been Pyne.

Shorten’s pathetic carry on in parliament today were designed to shift the focus from his **** up last week. It was desperate stuff from a person on the run. Your Supreme Leader is choking!
View attachment 623392

After 5 years of chaos your mob would jump on anything right now like a life ring.

I notice you danced around the question too.....

Do you have any evidence that they sat on it for months or do you just believe anything the LNP/Sky tell you?

Oh so the libs said it , oh well then it must be true , i mean they have such a great track record..................................
* me hasn't taken him long to get *en cocky has it.

Is it any wonder that they can't commission a statue in her honour because there is nowhere in Britain that it can be safely displayed.
Says all that needs to be said of the feral jackboot prancing bullying violent left. So bad that British Labour MPs are quitting in droves over anti semitism infesting their party. The fascist left. Thatcher was a saint in comparison.

After 5 years of chaos your mob would jump on anything right now like a life ring.

I notice you danced around the question too.....
Has been a masterclass in comparison to RuddGillardRudd. Not too bad not too great and badly hamstrung by the Turnbull incursion. With another Turnbull creature pissing off today the leftist brakes are further alleviated and Australia is a step closer to better governance.

Says all that needs to be said of the feral jackboot prancing bullying violent left. So bad that British Labour MPs are quitting in droves over anti semitism infesting their party. The fascist left. Thatcher was a saint in comparison.

Blairite tory-lite MPs are quitting UK Labor because they're rightfully being forced out, they're just using the false antisemitism wedge provided by Israel and Murdoch to do it. The sooner the dark blue stain of Blair the unrepentant war criminal and his neoliberal followers are washed out of UK Labour, the better.

UK Labour isn't antisemitic, it's antizionist, and because a major nation no longer providing full throated support to the genocidal aims of the far right zionist Israeli government is a threat, they work very hard to try and make people think that antizionism and antisemitism are the same thing. They aren't.

Has been a masterclass in comparison to RuddGillardRudd. Not too bad not too great and badly hamstrung by the Turnbull incursion. With another Turnbull creature pissing off today the leftist brakes are further alleviated and Australia is a step closer to better governance.

RGR was a *en sunday barbie compared to THIS.....whatever the * you call THIS lot !
Even the biggest fanbois stopped arguing that about 6 months ago.

The fact you even entertain that thought after the last 3 days is hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so wrong. Thatcher arguably inflicted more misery in parts of Britain than Hitler managed to.

anyway in this day and age, putting up a statue to a controversial politician would be the extreme thing. even moderates would arc up at that

and some tory MPs joined them today

Last edited:
Lost the tilt at being PM, she knew the writing was on the wall that she would never be more than deputy leader of the Liberal Party. Loads of ministers call it quits at a following election when their ambitions look like being unfulfilled.
I think everyone knew Bishop was going to retire. The timing and the fact she didn't stick around for the plaudits suggests to me ScMo asked her to announce it now to deflect from the Hello world business.

Do you believe everything that the animal torturing ABC tells you? There’s nothing like falsely reporting on something like live sheep exports. Send in your animal activists to deliberately sabotage the ventilation.

Now Bill, who is staring down the barrel of a gun over his ****ed in the head boat policy amendment, decides to go hard on a non-issue. Hockey is a zillion miles away. Lets embellish and try and take the heat off my pathetic carcass for a while. It won’t work because the Australian public don’t trust Bill. They know that he’s shifty. They know he is going to tax everything that breathes six foot under. All because of what? The have nots are jealous as * about what haves possess. We’re a country that gives nearly everyone a chance to get ahead if you get off your arse and use your noggin.
Bill will still win but he’ll only get one term.

Do you believe everything that the animal torturing ABC tells you? There’s nothing like falsely reporting on something like live sheep exports. Send in your animal activists to deliberately sabotage the ventilation.

Now Bill, who is staring down the barrel of a gun over his ****** in the head boat policy amendment, decides to go hard on a non-issue. Hockey is a zillion miles away. Lets embellish and try and take the heat off my pathetic carcass for a while. It won’t work because the Australian public don’t trust Bill. They know that he’s shifty. They know he is going to tax everything that breathes six foot under. All because of what? The have nots are jealous as **** about what haves possess. We’re a country that gives nearly everyone a chance to get ahead if you get off your arse and use your noggin.
Bill will still win but he’ll only get one term.
So the answer is no, thank you.

hows the coal delivery to China going? can bet that's down to the govt shoddy Huawei policy, right?

as for the "owes me" stuff, well, it was someone from the Department that brought Carstensen's name up this week and he was advised and sort to clarify for the record, so, can you tell us how it's been sat on for months? have you read his statement?

how anyone can think that there is nothing wrong LNP treasurer and chief fundraiser getting exclusive access to govt travel accounts is beyond me. FFS, doesn't it bother you that this is even happening?

Last edited:
Can you point to anything that Bishop has said that is leftwing? I know that we come from different parts of the political spectrum and I'm going to disagree with you on a lot of things, but this argument is just nutty. Bishop/Turnbull et al are nothing even close to being leftwing. They're perhaps a little left of Abbott and the headkickers, but that's not saying much.

hows the coal delivery to China going? can bet that's down to the govt shoddy Huawei policy, right?

as for the "owes me" stuff, well, it was someone from the Department that brought Carstensen's name up this week and he was advised and sort to clarify for the record, so, can you tell us how it's been sat on for months? have you read his statement?

how anyone can think that there is nothing wrong LNP treasurer and chief fundraiser getting exclusive access to govt travel accounts is beyond me. FFS, doesn't it bother you that this is even happening?
The coal issue hasn’t been confirmed yet. Even if it’s true, doesn’t it bother you that Huawei is a State owned company that is used to spy on everyone? It’s China’s version of the NSA.
As for the “he owes me” what does that mean? Just because he says that doesn’t mean s**t. I had someone say he owes me when I didn’t. It just happens that I paid for something that this person should have paid half of and he didn’t. I guess I did owe him hey?
Exclusive access? Yes he should have been billed for it. Labor used Hockey as well to travel to the US. You’ve never been to busy to not notice that someone hadn’t charged you?

The coal issue hasn’t been confirmed yet. Even if it’s true, doesn’t it bother you that Huawei is a State owned company that is used to spy on everyone? It’s China’s version of the NSA.
As for the “he owes me” what does that mean? Just because he says that doesn’t mean s**t. I had someone say he owes me when I didn’t. It just happens that I paid for something that this person should have paid half of and he didn’t. I guess I did owe him hey?
Exclusive access? Yes he should have been billed for it. Labor used Hockey as well to travel to the US. You’ve never been to busy to not notice that someone hadn’t charged you?

Hillsong Scotty will be able to choose the very best rocks to take into parliament now

1550786000253.png

What a dopey looking campaigner

I have always wondered why his hands aren't black. I doubt he knows what fixative is and none of them could use a brush. Maybe it is not even real coal :think:

Hillsong Scotty will be able to choose the very best rocks to take into parliament now

View attachment 623512

What a dopey looking campaigner

I have always wondered why his hands aren't black. I doubt he knows what fixative is and none of them could use a brush. Maybe it is not even real coal :think:
it was apparently varnished so it didnt dirty their hands

They coated it in varnish, specifically to prevent its handlers from coming away with hands to match their hearts.

I s**t you not - the varnish bit is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back