Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 27 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

And what about Mt Buller?

Honestly forgot them, and I'm playing them this week

Demons - Melbourne (forgettable boring flogs who think qooty is a brunch)

If Yakker hasn't forgotten
Nah mate, hadn't forgotten. I was in bed asleep when the 24 hrs was up. As you can see I get up early :D

Doing the formalities now :D

Let me answer this for you:

WONDERS - Carlton (narcissistic flogs who don't win anything)

Roy's - Fitzroy (really old flogs who think it's still 1995 and they are relevant)

Royals - Norf (less old flogs who noone really gives a s**t about)

Bears - Collingwood (they make a whole lotta noise, but haven't figured out that it's a qooty competition not a tv game show)

Bombers - Essendon (mismanaged flogs who can't even cheat properly, and want everyone to feel sorry for them)

Warriors - port (smaller club, but love a drink and punching flogs)

Swampcats - Adelaide (think they are tough but are just loud mouth flogs who are actually hipsters who love kitties)

Demons - Melbourne (forgettable boring flogs who think qooty is a brunch)

Dragons - GC (just got rid of half their club because they were annoying flogs)

Gumbies - Brissy (have nearly been killed by s**t house captains, but a new broom has come in and they might be on the up)

Personally, I'd join the dragons or gumbies. They both are eager for new blood, and you're more likely to get a good onfield spot

I will bash you if you ever compare the Warriors to Port again.

Hey! I didn't even refer to the fact you both need tarps to cover the empty seats at home games

Hey! I didn't even refer to the fact you both need tarps to cover the empty seats at home games

The tarps aren't used to cover empty seats you idiot, it's to cover our ugly fans.

Warriors = Port
Port and the Warriors... I can't tell them apart, or tear them apart.
Port Adelaide Warriors has a nice ring to it.
As does the Coney Island Power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warriors = Port
Port and the Warriors... I can't tell them apart, or tear them apart.
Port Adelaide Warriors has a nice ring to it.
As does the Coney Island Power.

Happy to meet TIA.

Name (your BigFooty username): Sausages
Preferred Position 1: CHB
Preferred Position 2: HBF
Preferred Position 3: FF
Number: over 9000
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 102kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Las Vegas Bears
State (optional): QLD
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
I was holidaying in the south of France, when my mobile phone rang. A fixer from my shady past with the Agency had details of a situation requiring my specific skill set and they needed a professional to handle it. I turned to my Euro-trash girlfriend from Hungary and told her that I had to head back to Paris and catch the next flight to Dubai. She nodded, hailed a taxi and disappeared - she knew that eyes were probably already on me and didn't want to end up in a ditch outside Budapest. The holidays were over.

I was holidaying in the south of France, when my mobile phone rang. A fixer from my shady past with the Agency had details of a situation requiring my specific skill set and they needed a professional to handle it. I turned to my Euro-trash girlfriend from Hungary and told her that I had to head back to Paris and catch the next flight to Dubai. She nodded, hailed a taxi and disappeared - she knew that eyes were probably already on me and didn't want to end up in a ditch outside Budapest. The holidays were over.
I was actually just dialing random numbers. Thanks for picking up and sorry to cause such alarm.

:eyes: Oh I see what this is!!

Name (your BigFooty username): Sausages
Preferred Position 2: HBF
Preferred Position 3: FF
Number: over 9000
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 102kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Las Vegas Bears
State (optional): QLD
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
Nice story. I’ll have you know that I recently picked up a bit of euro trash in a ditch outside Budapest and that’s not what she was saying at all.

Nice story. I’ll have you know that I recently picked up a bit of euro trash in a ditch outside Budapest and that’s not what she was saying at all.

She did have an annoying habit of speaking with her mouth full.

I was actually just dialing random numbers. Thanks for picking up and sorry to cause such alarm.

:eyes: Oh I see what this is!!
Welcome Sausages :D
I noticed that your second preference was HBF
So is my move away from our back line going to be a longer-term one rather than a once-off JWS / Cadaver ?

Welcome Sausages :D
I noticed that your second preference was HBF
So is my move away from our back line going to be a longer-term one rather than a once-off JWS / Cadaver ?
And, I was just about to get incredibly rude... I guess discretion can occasionally be the better part of valour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back