Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Western Bulldogs > 30 pts

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sicily chest hit was amazingly soft and i havent seen the front on contact one in real time so have no judgement.

Real bad luck to the hawks with two injuries, we have been on the end of far too many of them in recent years so sympathise heavily.

If only Hawthorn where 50 points up at 3 quarter time they might of actually been a chance today.

Bulldogs too good and they were only in 2nd gear. Training run the Hawks are.

You are dumb.

Hawks were without Burgoyne and Shiels who were injured, no Mitchell, Wingard, Birchall and Howe. Bulldogs were close to full strength. If those players play and the umpires don’t interfere like they did then the Hawks win. Dogs got 8 goals directly from free kicks.

Looking forward the Hawks thumping West Coast at the MCG later in the year. :)

The free kick against Sicily when scores were level was one of the worst I've ever seen..and I'm a tigers supporter, we're used to going -10 each game! AFL talks about state of the game and 666 but you have absolute bullshit like that effectively deciding a match. Commiserations Hawks supporters, that was a farce. Hope Clarko rips the s**t out of the umps in the presser
So you didn't watch Friday night's game with the down field free against Jones?

You are dumb.

Hawks were without Burgoyne and Shiels who were injured, no Mitchell, Wingard, Birchall and Howe. Bulldogs were close to full strength. If they those players play and the umpires don’t interfere like they did then the Hawks win. Dogs got 8 goals directly from free kicks.
was still a disappointing last qtr from Hawks conceding 9 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The free kick against Sicily when scores were level was one of the worst I've ever seen..and I'm a tigers supporter, we're used to going -10 each game! AFL talks about state of the game and 666 but you have absolute bullshit like that effectively deciding a match. Commiserations Hawks supporters, that was a farce. Hope Clarko rips the s**t out of the umps in the presser

This is irrelevant to Sicily throwing his toys at the umpire like a 3yo. All players get bad umpiring decisions most dont lose their crap. Bloke is a loose cannon.

Nah **** it, good on you Sicily for actually taking it to the umpires because no one else seems to be. They have been horrible so far this season and there is 0 accountability.

The one he got 50 for was there 10 times out of 10. You can't tackle players while they go for the mark.

The only one questionable was the schache free to put us a goal up - but that's the new rule, he should know better.

This is irrelevant to Sicily throwing his toys at the umpire like a 3yo. All players get bad umpiring decisions most dont lose their crap. Bloke is a loose cannon.

Back