Werewolf Sons of Anarchy Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't even see your post. I was replying to MWPP's post and was looking for previous ones before then. Sorry to ruin your plan.
A cunning plan Baldrick?

Interesting. I assume that's where your vote is landing?

Nah, not unless that is who MWPP seered.

I was merely throwing out a name to see what sticks, basically a lesson towards MWPP as to what she should have done.
As OES pointed out, I seered the doctor N2. That is not dingster.

I didn't even see your post. I was replying to MWPP's post and was looking for previous ones before then. Sorry to ruin your plan.
Well you can go into the PM for the blind.

I wouldn’t read into this . Not all of my votes have been liked . Besides , as someone pointed out when I was the mod , reading into mod likes isn’t a great look.....

Not the fact that there was no like but the fact that there was no valid reason means if he is part of the same faction as boncer was, he knows the vote doesn't count.

And again my wording was poor - I made the cluedo error of accusing when I meant to say I suggest they could be in the same faction.

Given my read this game has been atrocious, I'm inclined to believe he's actually good.

Nah, not unless that is who MWPP seered.

I was merely throwing out a name to see what sticks, basically a lesson towards MWPP as to what she should have done.
As OES pointed out, I seered the doctor N2. That is not dingster.
Smart move. :thumbsu:

A cunning plan Baldrick?

:heart:

Say what you will about Rowan Atkinson - Mr Bean may be about the lamest character out there but Blackadder is one of the GOAT British comedies

From the op:
invalid reasons eg:
Boncer because he lynched me last game when I was a villager and the game is better off without him.

From mang:

But my vote has to be on MWPP due to... umm... her claiming to be the seer in a previous game but being in a faction?

No modkill.

Therefore not intimidated.

If you’re going to fake an intimidation at least read the op.

Amateurs.
Manangatang, for the suss intimidation claim but by doing it with an invalid vote.
DERO

Chappyuk please for messing around with his votes close to the deadline 2x days in a row (day 1 - invalid vote changes in an attempt to get me to claim, day 2- voted for me and then didn’t claim intimidation on a day when 2 others did). These are not the typical actions of an innocent villager . I think he’s using reverse psychology and hoped to be obvious enough to invite a Vig hit or Seer on him - big evil? Could be the junior or a dickhead bored villager, but he’s expendable given the way he has played this game DERO

Very.

If Dingster is the "real doctor" like he claimed he seered, then why does he have a lot to answer for?

This post shortly after is very interesting. Note there is no reason for vote and no like from DERO.

Same faction perhaps?

What was wrong with my vote?

Chappyuk please for messing around with his votes close to the deadline 2x days in a row (day 1 - invalid vote changes in an attempt to get me to claim, day 2- voted for me and then didn’t claim intimidation on a day when 2 others did). These are not the typical actions of an innocent villager . I think he’s using reverse psychology and hoped to be obvious enough to invite a Vig hit or Seer on him - big evil? Could be the junior or a dickhead bored villager, but he’s expendable given the way he has played this game DERO
What do you think about Manangatang? He has also had some weird voting. At least last nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 alive
1. 3KZ is Football
2. Cockarfitt
3. Elton Johns Wig (Villager)- killed by Vig Linc Potter. N2
4. pantskyle FLOG
5. OES
6. Stevi_Tigers (roleblocker)- killed by Vig June Stahl N2
7. DapperJong (Flog)- killed by Samcro N1

8. U2tigers (Gaelan- Junior MAMS)- killed by Vig N3
9. RU_ (Villager)- killed by Jax SK N1
10. Dingster
11. Chappyuk
12. Rodney Dangerfield (Villager)- Lynched day 1
13.boncer34 (Samcro Head)- Lynched d2
14. jmoo wan (Vig)- killed by Samcro N2
15. Barrybran (Villager) killed by Jax SK N2

16. Noobz0r
17. sante
18. Paddles_
19. DemonJim
20. Hatchy1992
21. Hoos Half Sack Samcro =2 kills killed by SK N3
22. FR0GGY SEER killed by Samcro N3
23. The Filth Wizard VILLAGER/GUNHOLDER killed by MAMS N3
24. Smeg Head GEMMA (SAMCRO Matriach) Shotgunned Day 2
25. BRAB
26. NinjaSwan (Flog) - killed by MAMS N2
27. manangatang
28. I Dont Care (Villager)- killed by Lincoln Potter Vig N1
29. JT_the_Man (Villager)- killed by MAMS N1

30. MWPP SEER
31. Morganashlee (Villager)- killed by June Stahl Vig N1
32. Tarkyn_24
33. deaneus

6 evil
-2x Samcro (Member, Intimidator)
-3x MAM (Head, Member , Junior)
-1x SK

10x good
-1x Vigs, 1x Seer, 1x Doc, 1x Flog
-6x vanilla villagers

pantskyle - the Samcro Kill pattern lead me to boncer.
SK kills - RU_ *, Barrybran, Hoos
MAMS kills - JT the Man*, NinjaSwan , The Filth Wizard
Is there anyone you can think of who would pick RU_ /JT the Man on night 1? I know U2/Stevi are confirmed MAMS but surely the head would be calling the shots.

Sante
DemonJim
BRAB
OES
This list is really sharp in my opinion.

But I can't go past a vote on 3KZ is Football for now. His early vote this morning and reiterated vote are giving me vibes of evil of some sort. He's voted relatively early each morning, which shows a fair bit of control, and his game has been uncharacteristically controlled in general. I feel like he's got an evil role; possibly even the SK? DERO

But I'd happy jump on a vote for OES too, because he reeked of evil yesterday and his false intimidation claim yesterday (which of course I can't prove) confirms it for me.

Uh huh. What was with the invalid vote though? Very strange.
I gave a reason. It was right there. It was based on her faking being a seer in a previous game, so by extension I suspected her of doing the same this game. It's a game-related reason.

Now let's start talking about a player who has done six sevenths of * all for the past couple of days but who sweeps in and tries to push someone else into the spotlight with two little posts close together. That is Evil 101.

I gave a reason. It was right there. It was based on her faking being a seer in a previous game, so by extension I suspected her of doing the same this game. It's a game-related reason.

Now let's start talking about a player who has done six sevenths of **** all for the past couple of days but who sweeps in and tries to push someone else into the spotlight with two little posts close together. That is Evil 101.
But as per the rules on page 1 using a different game as a basis is not valid...

Is it?

But as per the rules on page 1 using a different game as a basis is not valid...

Is it?
Also her claiming the seer and taking out Smeg Head via TFW sort of puts her in the clear!
Unless she's an Alpha seer. Is this what you are also claiming tangy?

Also her claiming the seer and taking out Smeg Head via TFW sort of puts her in the clear!
Unless she's an Alpha seer. Is this what you are also claiming tangy?
I'm claiming that I was intimidated to vote for her, so had to make up a reason. The reason was that I felt like her claim of seer could be fake because of how she's played in the past and that she hadn't been confirmed this game.

Now clearly it was just bullshit because I actually believe her.

But I can't get away from how fascinating it is that you're just popping up this morning with this line of thinking and trying to push me under the bus (easy target after Tarks mentioning me multiple times yesterday) after lurking away for the previous couple of days. You're in the largest remaining evil faction aren't you? Good luck, but I've got you pegged as evil.

I'm claiming that I was intimidated to vote for her, so had to make up a reason. The reason was that I felt like her claim of seer could be fake because of how she's played in the past and that she hadn't been confirmed this game.

Now clearly it was just bullshit because I actually believe her.

But I can't get away from how fascinating it is that you're just popping up this morning with this line of thinking and trying to push me under the bus (easy target after Tarks mentioning me multiple times yesterday) after lurking away for the previous couple of days. You're in the largest remaining evil faction aren't you? Good luck, but I've got you pegged as evil.
So why haven't you voted for me then? This seems like a big deflection!

I will probably end up voting the way MWPP does as she has much more of an idea than I, but you, as per my current vote, seem very dodgy!
Also, it's not unknown for evil to intimidate their own to get one in the clear!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back