WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol roh is a s**t company

So at there msg event they had enzo and big cass jump the rail and attack the Briscoe brothers

What makes it pure lol tna is they didn’t tell any of the new japan talent who were like wtf

They told security an angle was happening but not what and had fan plants around cass and enzo

They wanted the brawl to look real so told them all to lay in the punches and throw some real ones to confuse the live audience

Which of course was obviously not real since security didn’t break it up and when they did they didn’t cuff cass or enzo

Big cass gassed badly during the brawl and his eyes were glazed and bloodshot so looks like the Briscoes actually hurt them with the punches

Then to make the lolness more complete roh sent out bully Ray because he’s tough and if someone legit invaded he’d be out there so him confronting them makes it real

Tldr Russo is now booking roh who thought having cass and enzo/briscoe brothers throw real punches at each other would draw money

So their roh names wait for it will be nZo and cassXl with the tag name of free agentz

Russo isn't involved with ROH. But Bully Ray is having a say with booking with Delirious. ROH has had poor creative for so long.

Madison Rayne left ROH to return to Impact b/c she wanted to revive the Beautiful People. ROH said ok, but we want Mandy Leon as part of it. Rayne didn't like their idea, so she left. ROH brought in Angelina Love and Velvet Sky to team with Leon as "The Allure" anyway.

One of the worst WM results was giving them the tag team titles. Brings an entire division during it's early stages through the dirt. They can't be taken seriously with them because the Iconics are god awful at everything they do. They're not wrestlers. Instead of having Sasha & Bayley roll through the division and help build up new teams to contend and add credibility to the titles - they make the switch apart of their title-change spam agenda at Mania. So they've already ruined the Women's Tag division and they're going to possibly lose one of their best female talents also because of that. Standard modern day WWE.

Alicia Fox and Nikki Cross would of been better champions.

They gave the very new women's tag team titles to a legit female tag team. Sasha and Bayley are over like rover but were still a thrown together team. Reminds me a little of how Angle and Benoit won the first ever Smackdown tag team titles but only held it for a month until a real team (Los Gurerros) won it.
Whether they can put on 5 start matches doesn't really matter.

I've been giving some thought to how I would use Buddy Murphy on the main roster.

I'd have him answer an open challenge for the US title from Samoa Joe. Joe has been on an absolute tear lately. I'd book it so Murphy pushes Joe right to the limit in the face role. Murphy is talented enough to make it believable. Hope the audience gets right behind it and gives him the big standing O after a gallant losing effort.

Next week on Smackdown, Joe defends the title in a huge main event against any big star (even coming over from RAW in the shake up). Right when he looks vulnerable, Murphy comes out and distracts his opponent, helping Joe win. Murphy is now Joe's back up. Would make sense that Joe considers himself to be untouchable but wants to align himself with someone who could be classed as a real threat to his championship. It would also allow Buddy to step in and have plenty of quality TV matches against guys who are gunning for Joe. The tag team main events it could result in would be next level as well.
Down the line you could even pull the trigger on a feud between the two if Murphy gets sick of doing Joe's dirty work.

So at there msg event they had enzo and big cass jump the rail and attack the Briscoe brothers

What makes it pure lol tna is they didn’t tell any of the new japan talent who were like wtf

They told security an angle was happening but not what and had fan plants around cass and enzo

They wanted the brawl to look real so told them all to lay in the punches and throw some real ones to confuse the live audience

Which of course was obviously not real since security didn’t break it up and when they did they didn’t cuff cass or enzo

Big cass gassed badly during the brawl and his eyes were glazed and bloodshot so looks like the Briscoes actually hurt them with the punches

Then to make the lolness more complete roh sent out bully Ray because he’s tough and if someone legit invaded he’d be out there so him confronting them makes it real

Tldr Russo is now booking roh who thought having cass and enzo/briscoe brothers throw real punches at each other would draw money

So their roh names wait for it will be nZo and cassXl with the tag name of free agentz

Don't see the WWE connection.

That sounds about right...

sub76957olx11.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been giving some thought to how I would use Buddy Murphy on the main roster.

I'd have him answer an open challenge for the US title from Samoa Joe. Joe has been on an absolute tear lately. I'd book it so Murphy pushes Joe right to the limit in the face role. Murphy is talented enough to make it believable. Hope the audience gets right behind it and gives him the big standing O after a gallant losing effort.

Next week on Smackdown, Joe defends the title in a huge main event against any big star (even coming over from RAW in the shake up). Right when he looks vulnerable, Murphy comes out and distracts his opponent, helping Joe win. Murphy is now Joe's back up. Would make sense that Joe considers himself to be untouchable but wants to align himself with someone who could be classed as a real threat to his championship. It would also allow Buddy to step in and have plenty of quality TV matches against guys who are gunning for Joe. The tag team main events it could result in would be next level as well.
Down the line you could even pull the trigger on a feud between the two if Murphy gets sick of doing Joe's dirty work.

I really don't see anything special in Murphy TBH.

Honestly, if he wasn't Australian, would anyone here care even half as much about him as they do?

I really don't see anything special in Murphy TBH.

Honestly, if he wasn't Australian, would anyone here care even half as much about him as they do?

He can wrestle (and really well). That's a start. People (not you necessarily) here have been talking about the Iconics deserving the tag team titles. All they do is bounce around like a couple of silly bozos and have been a joke/comedy act nearly the whole time. Couldn't wrestle there way out of a paper bag or not yet anyway.

He can wrestle (and really well). That's a start. People (not you necessarily) here have been talking about the Iconics deserving the tag team titles. All they do is bounce around like a couple of silly bozos and have been a joke/comedy act nearly the whole time. Couldn't wrestle there way out of a paper bag or not yet anyway.

Being a good hand is one thing, but actually being entertaining is a separate kettle of fish. To me, Murphy doesn't really do anything exciting/out of the ordinary for a Cruiserweight (even by WWE's "let's just have the little guys wrestle a regular slow match like everyone else" standards), and doesn't really do much character-wise, either. Apart from being a reliable guy and a team player with a good attitude (which none of us would know about), I'm not really getting what WWE sees in him to push him as the top Cruiserweight for so long, or (perhaps) push him up to the main roster. Maybe they just want another good in-ring technician on the main roster, to make others look good.

I'm kind of surprised by the Iconics' rise too, TBH. As you said, they're nothing in the ring. Character-wise, they're not likeable as faces (although I do find Billie's plastic pr0n face and mouth strangely appealing), and they're not really hateable as heels, either. They're annoying in a lame, pitiful way. Perhaps the higher-ups feel that they're very "of their generation", and that younger fans might identify with them? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back