Round 6: Changes Vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

There should definitely not be unforced structural changes such as bringing Darcy in.

Out: Brayshaw.

In: North.

If Duman is suspended, bring Blakely, Logue or Nyhuis in, in order of preference and pending fitness.

If Cox is out injured, bring McCarthy in.

Blakely isn’t far away is he? North has to get a game soon, maybe this is it. I thought Coyler isn’t clean enough, and Cox did Fck all

Ballas to get a gimme game because it’s Barra’s 300?

Out: Cox, Duman (if suspended) Coyler
In: McCarthy, Mccarthy

Really want Hughes out but he didn’t spud it up too much today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blakely isn’t far away is he? North has to get a game soon, maybe this is it. I thought Coyler isn’t clean enough, and Cox did Fck all

Ballas to get a gimme game because it’s Barra’s 300?

Out: Cox, Duman (if suspended) Coyler
In: McCarthy, Mccarthy

Really want Hughes out but he didn’t spud it up too much today

McCarthy IN twice? I like it

Surely McCarthy's done enough to get his spot back even if Cox isn't injured? Not that Cox was bad, but McCarthy's been pretty good all year.
Yeah true.

Really hope Logue is back next week so he can play FB at Peel with Watson @ CHB, Dixon @ FF and Cox @ CHF. With Darcy as ruck that's a good 2nds spine and then I think we'll start to see some solid depth emerging - and that will then apply selection pressure. Jones or Meek (or both) need to play Peel Reserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blakely in for Duman (if suspended) would be pretty handy.

McCarthy for Cox (if injured).
I'm normally not to sure on the selections given they surprise me every time but I reckon I could almost guarantee the changes will be exactly. Cox likely to be unlucky in that he is currently playing behind the best 3 pronged tall attack in the competition (not even joking here) and got injured at the worst time.

In: Blakely, McCarthy
Out: Duman (suspended), Cox (Injured or unlucky)

Please for the love of God, if Cox goes down to Peel can play forward with Dixon and drop one or both of Meek and Jones to WAFL ressies

Nyhuis for Duman
Hughes for Logue
McCarthy for Cox
North for Coyler

Hard to make changes after a win like that.

Knowing Ross, only forced changes (inj or suspension)

retaliated with an open hand to the oiled up shoulder of whitfield, slipped n got him in the chops. fine him n move on.

I’m not going to stick up for one of ours just because they’re one of ours. I rate Duman and think he’ll be a gun for us but that isn’t acceptable.

If the AFL doesn’t give him a suspension I wouldn’t be against the club doing off their own accord. Punches to the head even with an open hand aren’t on.

Colyer doesn't get a lot of it but his speed is crucial. He's also a reliable shot for goal.

Brayshaw's skills have been letting him down but he does a lot of dirty work that really help us be competitive at stoppages.

Dumann out for Dardy with Cox (if fit) going back to defence the only change it would make.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back