Discussion 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne too lazy to defend and have a completely incompetent forward line.
Goodwin well and truly shitting the bed.

They win the ball and turn it over up in the forward line. They move Mc Donald and Fritch away from goal so they can't muster any score. Garlett used to be like a Parker type. They look like they need Hogan back.

Lots of boo-ing at the break. Is it ok to boo the umps?
Do any of you do it?
I’m not a boo-er of players at all, but I must admit to boo-ing the umps on the odd occasion.

Geeze there's some blokes in this Melbourne side looking for the Hollywood moments and not doing the basics. As good as Oliver is he's at the top of that list.

They really do need to get back to the basics.

Viney isn't captain material and never will be. Jones has done so much for the club i think age is getting the best of him now.

Also Jordan Lewis is an absolute embarrassment right now. Such a s**t poor example for the younger player. Short steps. Won't run defensively.

Sidney Stack’s been learning from Parker...what a bump on Viney!

On another note, what about Riewoldt’s “ chicken wing” tackle? Is he in trouble?

Last edited:
They win the ball and turn it over up in the forward line. They move Mc Donald and Fritch away from goal so they can't muster any score. Garlett used to be like a Parker type. They look like they need Hogan back.

Hogan definitely a huge loss for them. They need some run. Imagine relying on Petracca to be a pressure forward....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back