Review Pies cause a blackout! (Pies 108-69 Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

******* love this footy club.

6f419t.jpg
Just bloody heartbreaking well done cfc

Started Very Well. Slacked off in 2nd Qtr and Start of 3rd but came good late in 3rd Qtr and 4th. Improvement from last week.

We really need to Kick Straight for Goal.

Moore is starting to show what a Gun he can become

I'm telling you guys reading the Adelaide Crows board's opposition thread after Collingwood wins is almost as good as reading our own review threads, so much positivity in there.. its extra spicy tonight because we beat port

here's a little nugget from tonight:
It's a crime against the game and a blight on AFL umpires that Pendlebury hasn't won a Brownlow. Absolute superstar!

Just watched the highlights. Noticed that Stevo is also flying a bit more for marks now? More confidence or more chance with Cox out of the game ??
WHE still very rusty but looks like the swoop squad are starting to flap their wings.

8. 12 to 10. 6 after the first qtr, yeah we bank 4pts but not acceptable

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We kicked 1.6 in the 2nd quarter of which at least 4 were sodas. We weren't outplayed, our finish was poor.

Can't judge our performance fairly unless you include the best quarter! The game was finished by quarter time.

kicking accurately would be beneficial.

Still better to have the bad kicking fir goal in a blow out game than in a tight final.

14 more scoring shots, that’s mega scoring opportunities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amazing the difference in feeling when you have little ones of your own, isn't it? Can't imagine how I could face the world. Credit to the dad too.
It is actually quite simple explanation on how to face the world: They are not showing any fear so you don't dare too either. You simply can't. Toughest thing to do but that is what being a parent is all about.

Actually I never said that?

I don't need to cherry pick anything, Reid hasn't been good for 6 years while Cox is best 22.
Agreed with your criticism of Varcoe.
Don't agree with what you are saying about Reid.
His first game back in a year or so. I think he did well. For someone who has been hampered for so long that was a very positive first game back.
Needs to slot those shots though.

Reid did more than enough to give selectors a massive headache.

My first thoughts are to leave cox out
Cox is far far far more important for us.

With his height and mobility he can never be left alone.

He’s more accurate and is THE back up ruck.
He stands the mark better than anyone.
He’s a headache Reid can never be.
Reid looks to have lost a good few meters off his kicking range.

But it might be Mihocek that misses for a fully firing Reid.

Port aren’t a terrible team, they’ll finish 7-10th. Our bad goal kicking is what have them a chance.

We flogged them in the 1st qtr. We can absolutely turn it on for a qtr, quite often the first. As the year goes on hopefully we can do it for longer
So you’re saying we didn’t beat anyone

:(

Reid is the natural footballer Cox could never be. He kicks it just as far as Cox does.

Turn it up. That was the best officiated game I've seen all year by a long way. Other than a couple of iffy calls I hardly noticed them.
It helps when there's only 23 paid for both teams combined. Too often we one side get that many now. Much better when they let the game flow and only pay the obvious ones.

I'd play them all for a few weeks - give Grundy a lighter load for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back