Preview Roos Vs Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTFO!!!

Is Scott an emergency? Or did we realise he hasn't actually played for three weeks?

He's coming back from a concussion and didn't play the last VFL game, so I think they're easing him back. I can understand that somewhat.

Wood probably has more of a case to be dropped over Garner but then again I haven't found Garners form to be amazing so far.

Still smells like the club wants to compete...

He's coming back from a concussion and didn't play the last VFL game, so I think they're easing him back. I can understand that somewhat.

Wood probably has more of a case to be dropped over Garner but then again I haven't found Garners form to be amazing so far.

Still smells like the club wants to compete...

Agree Billy , Scott was coming in for McDonalds yesterday, I'm not saying that made sense as you state Scott has missed three weeks. B. Scott is punch drunk.

1 change!
What a club. Absolute shambles and this is the point where I’m done and won’t come back until Scott and his puppet Joyce are out.

We are 2-7 for god’s sake.
Blood some youth, get rid of the dead weight. McDonald, Wood, Thompson just to name a few.

A absolutely feel for the new coach coming in when he is forced to play youth who should have been blooded years prior under Scott’s reign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are playing against another junior side this week.........much shorter, much lighter and much younger...I think we will be chasing tail a fair bit Sat arvo....

Western Bulldogs Attribute North Melbourne
186.8cm Height 188.6cm
84.5kg Weight 88.0kg
24yr 3mth Age 25yr 10mth
82.7 Games 110.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back