Preview Roos Vs Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I care anymore. First time in 17 odd years as a full time member that I've had a Melbourne game and I'd honestly rather not go.

I bet old crybaby Beverage's expression changed to a broad grin if he watched our game last night.

Any chance they will get the pill to the outside and run, run, run ? plenty of gang tackling and kick smothers, handball intercepts etc, just drop the ball for a team mate when being (rarely) tackled, midget in crash helmet to be allowed free reign all night, guaranteed to win the free kick count, it's going to be a dour contest, that's for sure.

Don't think I care anymore. First time in 17 odd years as a full time member that I've had a Melbourne game and I'd honestly rather not go.
Unfortunately very similar feelings.

The only hope I'm holding is this is the game that sees the end of Brad Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh.

Treading water. Who cares?

Watched their game against Geelong. These guys are the closest thing to the Harlem Globetrotters in the AFL.

Apart from their bottom two or three players, every one of them is confident with ball in hand, even under pressure.

One of the reasons for this confidence is that they know a teammate will present for the get-out handball. Almost every time.

Bounce passes, over the head passes, shimmies, they do the whole lot. Almost their whole team can and does do this stuff.

In a few days time, we may see a moment when Bontempelli is spinning the ball on his fingers while breaking one, two, three consecutive tackles from Macmillans, then kicks a goal from 50 off three steps.

giphy.gif

While laying on the turf, as the ball sails through, Macmillans will still find a way to point at somebody.

Took 12 hours for this thread to appear. We’ve all finally checked out.

Bontempeli is going to have a day out.
As will Macrae.
As will Hunter.
* they’ll be licking their lips this week. We are as they say ripe for the picking and 100% Beverige will be telling his players they’re on. They can smell blood.
I’ll only go cause I have a seat and nothing else to do. I hate watching us play. North’s weekly game has become my most despised time of the week.
Can’t believe the club has done that.

I thought that if we lost the Carlton game, Brad's papers might have been stamped. But he kept the wolves at bay for a bit.

If we get trounced this week, he will be in strife again. I've got my fingers crossed for amicable parting of ways mid season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back