Preview Changes: R10 2019 v West Coast - NOW WITH POLL!

Will the match committee opt for Jenkins or Himmelberg this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon they might have gotten a bit worried about the Eagles interceptors like Gov and just decided to give JJ another week?

Also concerned about JJ's potential effectiveness in the wet. Himmelberg will crack in regardless.

He has been this year.

Whatever his issues are, he has been poor this year and Mackay has been better. Mackay is quietly having a career (contract renewal?) year.

Now if Mackay or Atkins stay in when Seed is in I will agree it is dodgy.

Personally think Atkins out for Seed on the wing. Seed better.on the wing than HB.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'd like to see Smith and Seed as 1st choice wingmen with Milera as a permanent mid.

Enlighten us - what would your changes have been?
"Jenkins kicked 6, why is he not in. Gibbs is eleet why is he not on, Sauce needs to be rushed back why is he not in, Dougie WTF why is he not in"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing Jones named in the guts is fantastic, the move of him to midfield in the last 15 minutes of the game almost won the game, reckon he got 3 center clearances, such a shame he didnt nail that goal.
Am pleasantly suprised to see no Jenkins, he's officially trade bait, remember with have Carltons 1st and 2nd and our own 2nd but then nothing till the 5th round.

How Atkins wasn't dropped after that performance is dumbfounding. 10 mins of decent play out of 120. FMD.
Its the same old crows crap that has seen them continue to pick mookay when ge really shouldve been dumped 2 seasons ago regardless of the fact hes played a few good games this year.

Atkins and mackay are totally unreliable... you dont know what youre gonna get from them quarter to quarter let alone week to week. We are better off playing our youth, guys like McHenry, than continue to persist with these two liabilities.

Sensational selection. Whatever has gotten into Don since the norf fiasco is doing wonders.

Gibbs can * right off. Burg looked a bit off last week but back him in. One good effort by JJ doesnt mean jack s**t. Let’s see him back it up for several weeks in a row. FFS he was there a month before the penny dropped.

Dmac clearly best 22 on form so that leaves Atkins and Gooch needing some massive efforts with Seed and MCrouch to come.

Last edited:
Wonder if both seeds and crouchy don't play again now until after the bye?
I doubt Seed comes in until he has another game in the sanfl, which means he is at least 2 weeks away. Missed too much.

Mrouch could come back in next week if ready though.

Nah - we're still being conservative, but we've changed it up slightly.

These are pretty obvious selections; they were just frustrating because they weren't making them.

If they were serious, we'd see Mackay and maybe Atkins out, with Wilson and McHenry in.

Serious? Wilson?

Wilson is the selection you make when you're tanking on purpose. He's nothing more then a SANFL player.

I come in peace.Would like to know what’s happened to Gibbs.Second time being dropped now.

Great question. Looks like he’s playing with no heart. Maybe the rumours are true and his wife made him move back and his hearts at Carlton still.

Maybe he doesn’t like his role in the team. Don’t know. Just bloody happy he’s in the magoos until he wants to give his all for the team.

Was due for sanfl last week also and was the late inclusion for MCrouch.

Last edited:
Back