VFL 2019 VFL R10 vs Casey (Sun 9 Jun 2.10pm @ Casey Fields) - VFLW double header - TV game!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Our onballers are killing our defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woody is our only onballer that is desperate enough in the middle.

Woody is our only onballer that is desperate enough in the middle.

The issue is that he is the only proper midfielder in the team. The rest of them are natural flankers. VFL recruiters stuffed up by not recruiting a couple more decent VFL list mids.

Hard to get a read on some of our players when things are this much of an omnishambles.

Tohill, Keane and I'm afraid Atu look for all the world like park players at times, and I havent seen a single glimpse of an AFL relevant player there, but how much that is due to the dire state of the side I dont know. Especially Atu, small forwards must like throwing themselves on a pyre in this outfit.

I’ve made the point before, the VFL listed players are not quite good enough overall.
Hence my focus is on our AFL listed players and their play and contribution.

Scharenberg continues his strong progress.

I’d assume he plays one more quarter then that is it for the day.

This team is horrible right now, what happened.

This is what happens when you have depth but actually need to call upon that depth, as well as a couple out.

You add in Jamie Elliott, Taylor Adams and Tom Langdon into the senior squad and you automatically get back Cal Brown and Levi Greenwood and someone else.

Then you have the likes of Nathan Murphy on the sidelines, Shaz and Tyler Brown coming back from injury, mixed with a few development players (and more to come, mind you), it doesn't surprise me at all to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back