VFL Round 22 v Carlton. Sunday Aug 21st. MCG @ 11:45am (double-header with AFL game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Next week, Macrae, Johnson, Henry and Cox could be among the inclusions as all would be eligible to play. But the sports science department will be looking to taper some so they're ready for finals.

Doubt Cox or Johnson as needed at AFL Level but Henry and Macrae should play

Next week, Macrae, Johnson, Henry and Cox could be among the inclusions as all would be eligible to play. But the sports science department will be looking to taper some so they're ready for finals.
I think Henry has played too many AFL games to be eligible.

Disagree here. I really think he has something to offer in the AFL and hasn't had a fair run at it.
something is not good enough .. we need 100% .. . there is a reason he was (rightly dropped)and will not make his way back .. players like Reef Mcrae Carmichael are already ahead of him - even his younger brother.. if he was smart he would be looking elsewhere ..

Home Elimination Final at Victoria Park!! (I think this'll make you happy Vicky Park ) :)

Is it to early to start a new thread for this? Jen2310

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are probably right but I thought it was if you met X amount of VFL games, you could play.
I was under the impression that anyone could play, whilst the AFL team is still in the finals and eligibility was only relevant for teams not playing finals.

Home Elimination Final at Victoria Park!! (I think this'll make you happy Vicky Park ) :)

Is it to early to start a new thread for this? Jen2310

Haha, no reason we can't start it early. Given I'm leaving tomorrow... so unless someone does it closer to the game.

Haha, no reason we can't start it early. Given I'm leaving tomorrow... so unless someone does it closer to the game.
I wouldn't be any good at putting the relevant details in. Could it be in your capable hands please?

Where are you off to?

I wouldn't be any good at putting the relevant details in. Could it be in your capable hands please?

Where are you off to?
I'll sort it out.

Heading over to Virigina for a wedding for a week. I'll be back next tuesday.

I'll sort it out.

Heading over to Virigina for a wedding for a week. I'll be back next tuesday.
That's awesome, have the best time! We'll miss you're updates around here, luckily you'll be back for the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back