VFL Round 22 v Carlton. Sunday Aug 21st. MCG @ 11:45am (double-header with AFL game)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t get the bagging of Poulter. Yeah, he makes mistakes and some poor decisions but he is very young and geez he oozes class and x-factor too. His highlight reel would be the envy of most players.

It would be nuts to cut him. I think he’ll end up becoming a terrific AFL player if we show some patience. If we don’t, he’ll end up being a 150+ game player at another club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t get the bagging of Poulter. Yeah, he makes mistakes and some poor decisions but he is very young and geez he oozes class and x-factor too. His highlight reel would be the envy of most players.

It would be nuts to cut him. I think he’ll end up becoming a terrific AFL player if we show some patience. If we don’t, he’ll end up being a 150+ game player at another club.

There a fair few who should go before Poulter

Needs to add size/strength, but has talent. Sidebottom doesn’t have many seasons left and J Daicos looks to be spending more time in the centre, so seniors opportunities may open up.

Class? X-factor? I think I’m watching the wrong player.

King of the 20m mung kick doesn’t scream class

I think we might regret selecting Ginni in the AFL side today ahead of Carmichael.

Minivan loves the big stage. I expect him to go apesh1t today, get a bag and rile up the scum supporters.

Git ‘em Pies!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back