Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Geelong & Changes for Adelaide

Best Players vs Geelong

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

adelaide weather for thursday. their talls will be useless

912C6BBD-BBF4-4C72-8683-123F1C700C91.jpeg

DaringSophisticatedAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gif

Bit hard to stay in my 3121 bay when there’s some dickhead stomping around wanting to fight everyone at 3/4 time, even more so when I’m there with my two kids. I’ve said it before but what’s with the heap of loud mouthed oppo supporters sitting in 3121 lately? They also seem to either have a Richmond lanyard or guest passes without a Richmond member accompanying them so it must be a booming business for some while the rest of us suffer with their ********.

There is an app on most phones these days that allows you to record the anti social behaviour.. if everyone starts recording these drongos the behaviour should stop eventually

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Balta needs to find some rhythm, this moving him around everywhere is not doing him favours except for his learning. Keep him in the midfield/ centre full time and get him to run through at the bounce with speed.
Lynch is ok, give him a chance to get to his best. He is trying out there.
It’s up to the coaching staff to work the forwards and give him more space to leed.

What can the coaches do with everyone injured we have to put him where he can fill the gap

I do accept it was only Grahams first game back , but i think our fitness staff are going over the top with putting bulk on blokes which is seeing them loose their pace. Higgins looks like he spent all off season on the same post career diet as leigh montagna and david king. When a players best season is there first , questions must be asked of conditioning staff.
We have a multitude of players whose best year in their career has been their first which for mine is concerning. Whilst kinngsley is absolutely arse and has taken the club back to the era wilbur.
Part of the problem with the 2nd year blues is the player is playing a different role. Which is a risk in that it’s not guaranteed to work. Eg. Higgins spending more time in the middle. May not be the best move. In fact that small fwd spot is not easy. The ball is not being directed to you but you have to be not crowding your KPF but trying to crumb as well and applying manic fwd pressure. Butler and Bolton had difficulty. But went back to the VFL, played a different role and excelled. So maybe we try a genuine tall fwd Chol . And play Bolts in the middle.

Last edited:
Would like to see Chol get a game. Been in good VFL form and could provide some much-needed support for Lynch and Soldo given that Balta is likely to play back again.
If Broad plays Balta can move out of the backline. To the middle. Bring Chol in too, to play fwd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see Chol get a game. Been in good VFL form and could provide some much-needed support for Lynch and Soldo given that Balta is likely to play back again.
Personally I would prefer to let Balta just run play him on the wing punch hit in the ruck
Chol deserves a crack whether that’s ruck or second tall
Obvious outs r Butler and Towner with perhaps Rioli and Vlas if injured
Ins be Bolton ( a must ) Chol and the rest depends on no of outs
Would have like Collier Dawkins to see what he has but not sure how is performing
Once again whoever comes in/out we will have around 10 players with less than 50 and probably 6 with under 15 games so be big task but confident the boys will be up to it

If anything it's been worse this year. Met some top Tiger supporters in there so don't want to give it up but to have some Geelong flog sitting behind me saying loudly "we get ****** by the umpires every week" makes me wonder if it's worth paying all that money to be there.

Should be Tiger members only that’s it . I had inner sanctum at one stage few years back and got out of that for same reason to many oppo flogs were getting in , now 3121 starting to turn into the same thing .
The same thing .

Big ask for chol of a 5 day break, but really deserves his chance

At least we can F off the terrible caddy in the ruck idea

CCJ and Miller were late VFL outs bc of injury

The cupboard is bare...Chol needs to come in...big ask I agree...we need him...he’ll go well

Bit hard to stay in my 3121 bay when there’s some dickhead stomping around wanting to fight everyone at 3/4 time, even more so when I’m there with my two kids. I’ve said it before but what’s with the heap of loud mouthed oppo supporters sitting in 3121 lately? They also seem to either have a Richmond lanyard or guest passes without a Richmond member accompanying them so it must be a booming business for some while the rest of us suffer with their ********.
It's a farce this year.
Email a polite letter to Ebony Rucci. I did a few weeks ago. The more of us who do it, they might actually start policing it.
Atthe moment it's a waste of $1200.

I’ve been in 3121 for about 7 years.
Every year this happens, every year people complain and every year the club does nothing about it.

Apart from the odd email about cancelling memberships for lending your membership card.
I suggested they have someone roaming around and randomly checking memberships with ID.

Should be Tiger members only that’s it . I had inner sanctum at one stage few years back and got out of that for same reason to many oppo flogs were getting in , now 3121 starting to turn into the same thing .
The same thing .
Yep. * the guest passes off altogether.
Every year against Essendon they come in and act like it's the outer.

Back