List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that saints should target the suns in a trade for a top 2 pick. I'd look at saints 2019 + 2020 1st round picks for pick 1 or 2 + Fiorini. In a more realistic scenario might be able to get Brodie instead of Fiorini.

I'd have a good look at that for sure. I'm keen to be bold and chase elite talent like Rowell or Anderson

Then work out what's better, Brodie / Fiorini vs their future 2nd.

I'm starting to think that saints should target the suns in a trade for a top 2 pick. I'd look at saints 2019 + 2020 1st round picks for pick 1 or 2 + Fiorini. In a more realistic scenario might be able to get Brodie instead of Fiorini.

Why would they do that though? Trade a top pick where they know who they’ll get for a couple of worse picks which could be anyone - and throw in a decent player? Unless they need draft points for some reason I can’t see that being a thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what about his soft tissue injuries though? He looks seriously good I agree, but gotta get him on the park
That's the risk vs due diligence we do on him I guess..

If there was a chance to get him as part of a deal ( and it's strongly rumored he wants to come home ) then i wouldn't hesitate. A couple of guys from GWS coaching ranks rate him so highly it makes me giddy.

That's the risk vs due diligence we do on him I guess..

If there was a chance to get him as part of a deal ( and it's strongly rumored he wants to come home ) then i wouldn't hesitate. A couple of guys from GWS coaching ranks rate him so highly it makes me giddy.
yeah, he moves very well, it's just frustrating knowing that in reality it would be between hawthorn, collingwood, richmond and essendon. Unless he's after a paycheck but the good ones never are, they want the big stage and success

As much as I rate Brodie, isn't he an inside mid?

We need better insiders.
We need better outsiders.

On insiders.
Steele doesn't seem to be able to play his own game.
Dunstan is very limited.
Ross is not a very inside insider.

Do we have any others?

yeah, he moves very well, it's just frustrating knowing that in reality it would be between hawthorn, collingwood, richmond and essendon. Unless he's after a paycheck but the good ones never are, they want the big stage and success
I think the younger the better chance we are to be honest.. the player agent would be saying take the money now, establish yourself in the seniors and then let the future take care of itself. Older players need the success and big stage for sponsor rights, tv coverage ect ect.

We need better insiders.
We need better outsiders.

On insiders.
Steele doesn't seem to be able to play his own game.
Dunstan is very limited.
Ross is not a very inside insider.

Do we have any others?
Yep
We need better everything

Is this still going. Doug Hogan kindly posted my actual picture after winning the Ormond golf day if you really want to see me. I tell you one thing. It aint worth it.

Like anything mate, the illusion is always better than the reality. I'm happy to continue to live the illusion thanks very much :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back