News Richmond cheer squad being surveilled by undercover AFL spotters after umpire abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Gil says it’s happening because people are reporting it.

Is he lying or has there been an increase of Helen Lovejoy types at AFL games?

Ol' Gil wouldnt know the truth if it smacked him in the face.

The AFL as an organisation is cooked. A fish rots from the head down.

Gil is a dingbat for starting this rubbish, telling fibs about it and letting it fester away. The sooner kim jung gil is out, the better.

Gil says it’s happening because people are reporting it.

Is he lying or has there been an increase of Helen Lovejoy types at AFL games?
  • Are the Behavioral Officers adequately trained? If so how so, so that we can have confidence in their actions.
  • What is the specific training do they receive in dispute resolution?
  • What decision tool is used to make it reasonable that they remove say a Carlton supporter that has been reported by a Bulldogs supporter?
  • Has one been too precious? Has one been too offensive?
  • Is it just a disagreement? Or a lack of reasonable tolerance? Or a lack of understanding?
  • What redress does the Carlton supporter have if the Behavioral Officer has the wrong people in the wrong seats? The decision is wrong?
Removal of aggressive and or abusive patrons has been occurring for decades - this of itself is not new. What is new is the visible patrolling. I am yet to see the visible patrolling on Levels 2, 3 and 4. Anyone know if the same thing is occurring there too?

AS an aside, it is going to be interesting to see how it goes when an entitled Anglo-saxon who has been coming to the footy for say 30 years is 'asked' to leave by one of these Behavioral Officers...... I hope it ends OK.

I've only seen those fights between supporters on tv...twice?!?
Prior to that nada, nix, nuffing...to warrant this display of policing!
Just what is going on?!?
Paranoia in me keeps thinking back to those reports of a 'connection' between Gil and Dutton in the au pair headlines...

Warning.

If you are an animated supporter prone to loud verbal suggestions, then when ever you sit back down and notice your neighbouring patron on the phone texting, perhaps you better brace yourself?;)

Warning.

If you are an animated supporter prone to loud verbal suggestions, then when ever you sit back down and notice your neighbouring patron on the phone texting, perhaps you better brace yourself?;)
Noice way to get some room at the footy for your thermos and sandwiches! A spare seat:thumbsu:

Noice way to get some room at the footy for your thermos and sandwiches! A spare seat:thumbsu:

And it takes all kinds!!!!!! Happens all the time with those Demon supporters in the MCC Reserve, they get sick of balancing the cheeseplatter on their knee and call Jeeves to do something / anything !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Are the Behavioral Officers adequately trained? If so how so, so that we can have confidence in their actions.
  • What is the specific training do they receive in dispute resolution?
  • What decision tool is used to make it reasonable that they remove say a Carlton supporter that has been reported by a Bulldogs supporter?
  • Has one been too precious? Has one been too offensive?
  • Is it just a disagreement? Or a lack of reasonable tolerance? Or a lack of understanding?
  • What redress does the Carlton supporter have if the Behavioral Officer has the wrong people in the wrong seats? The decision is wrong?
Removal of aggressive and or abusive patrons has been occurring for decades - this of itself is not new. What is new is the visible patrolling. I am yet to see the visible patrolling on Levels 2, 3 and 4. Anyone know if the same thing is occurring there too?

AS an aside, it is going to be interesting to see how it goes when an entitled Anglo-saxon who has been coming to the footy for say 30 years is 'asked' to leave by one of these Behavioral Officers...... I hope it ends OK.
Maybe we can get an answer to all these questions from mr know it all of the AFLPA , clangerfield is an expert on qualifications I believe

everyone should start reporting oppo fans when they aren't really doing much wrong. the more people that start to get harassed by security or thrown out the sooner this **** will have to stop due to fan outcry

By implication are you suggesting it's not already happening....................o_O

Report them even if we aren’t at th3 game

How many StKilda fans did you top yesterday at Townsville then? They were just shockingly loud weren't they?

How many StKilda fans did you top yesterday at Townsville then? They were just shockingly loud weren't they?
If I was in Townsville , I would have claimed a few scalps but NQTIGER has moved south

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m kinda getting sick of this crap dominating the airways with boycott threats what have you. I boycotted the adelaide game fwiw but not to dance to joffas tune , I couldn’t be ****ed going. At the mcg I sit in a reserved are M15 and honestly I can’t recall anything remotely close to warrant someone even being talked too . About the only near miss is from s**t being thrown from level above , generally liquids and it’s rare. Tbh more security rather than less security is generally a good thing.
The reporting concerns me as it is open to being abused and rorted. I also share concerns over the interrogation , what rights do patrons have. Do we have the right to remain silent or legal representation before answering any questions.
If I was to offer any advice * off the interrogation room with integrity officers acting like the guistapo, just throw unruly patrons out and be done with

If I was in Townsville , I would have claimed a few scalps but NQTIGER has moved south

But you probably don't even need to be there ST, get the number and the seating plan, watch the telly and pick them off one by one........:D

I'm kidding (sort of);)

'We've gone too far': Marvel Stadium to review security measures

Ya think?
Apperently two drugs kids got booted for Chewy on your boot and whistling to loud.

Who owns marvelous stadium?

Warning.

Text and dob for loud texting.
#payback#

I might be the only one expressing this view, but my family footy experience has frequently been compromised by aggressive, foul mouth opposition supporters.

For every fight that breaks out, there are 50+ that almost do. I think crowd behaviour has got worse and it effects my decision to go to games.

Personally I'm not concerned by a crackdown, perhaps it is over the top, but I think something needs to be done.

Joffa made a FB post (assuming it is his actual account) stating he wont be going to another Collingwood game until Gil apologises to all the fans for treating everyone this way.

Love him or hate him good on him for trying to stand up and make a difference as a strong figurehead in the supporter landscape.

Albeit conveniently in the week leading up to the bye 😉
Hope he follows through.

Albeit conveniently in the week leading up to the bye 😉
Hope he follows through.

I hope he follows through too..... um are we salking about the same sing:moustache: Cheers from Dirty Sanchez

Remove this Banner Ad

Back