Game Day Port Adelaide vs Adelaide

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

“Each time you put on that jumper, you represent yourself and your teammates! And the name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back!”

Today, what we are going to see is commitment. To the contest, to the ball, to the jumper.

We are going to see resilience, heart and team spirit.

We are going to see a win.

Why?

Because these players play for the Port Adelaide ******* Football Club, that’s why. And the Port Adelaide Football Club exists to win. Period.

Get it done.

Guys who weren’t playing in defence last time:

Hartlett, Jonas, Burton

Guys who weren’t playing midfield last time:

Robbie Gray, Karl Amon, Justin Westhoff (he should be playing wing), Oliver Wines

Guys who weren’t playing forward last time:

Charlie Dixon, Brad Ebert, Dougal Howard (half the game)

Last edited:

I’m just excited to watch Hamish Hartlett potentially run through the midfield as he did late last week.

Remember that preseason game against Richmond in 2016(?) where Hammer played in the guts and was an absolute wrecking ball?

Legally killed a guy and constantly showed Francouesque vision, evasion and clearance work in traffic but with his level of disposal?

And then when the real stuff started he was back to the flank.

Who needs that kind of x-factor in the engine room, eh?

So is this the week we have the right external motivation to turn up and put on a brutal contested football game or where we watch a half a dozen players combining for 30 possessions? Hope the former but who know till 5 mins into quarter 1...

But will be nice to watch the bright colours streaming out of AO with the rain pouring mid way through Q3 with game out of reach. Hope Hartlett flattens some insignificant player called Doodee or Dildo...can't remember spelling

Hope Hartlett flattens some insignificant player called Doodee or Dildo...can't remember spelling
For the record it's Dildo and Hammer would be happy to flatten the flaccid prick.
I wouldn't be surprised if we win and wouldn't be surprised if we lose. What does surprise me is that Showdown or not it's just another game to me now.
The hype is wearing so thin that right now I'd say it's all but worn out.
My forecast fwiw..... I reckon we'll win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't been on the board for a few days. Had an accident caused by an idiot. About 10 days ago missus says to me ' Dogs crapped at the bottom of the stairs again!'
Now we have had some rain and the stairs being outside have had 10 coats of shiny lacquer on them ( Idiot move 1). So I proceed to do what the missus says ( coz thats in the contract) and remove said dog faeces. All I can find to put on my feet are a pair of 5 year old thongs with no tread at all. ( Idiot move 2) Starts to walk down shiny wet stairs in bald ageing thongs.(Idiot move 3). All of a sudden I'm flying through the air looking at the sky. WTF!. Now Im 90Kg and 6'2" so Im gonna come down hard. Missus comes running out after hearing my loud groans. First thing she says is not " Are U OK?" . No its "Eww you landed in the dog s**t"
I didnt realise wiping your arse could be so ******* difficult.
Ports by 13.

Guys who weren’t playing in defence last time:

Hartlett, Jonas, Burton

Guys who weren’t playing midfield last time:

Robbie Gray, Karl Amon, Justin Westhoff (he should be playing wing)

Guys who weren’t playing forward last time:

Charlie Dixon, Brad Ebert, Dougal Howard (half the game)
Yep. But

Dude who was coaching last game- Kenny Hinkley

Dude who is coaching this game- Kenny Hinkley

People on here still overating the crows not saying we are any better but this will be close wouldnt suprise either way. I am willing to put last week down to a letdown after beating geelong. So tonites game is the real follow up game to that one. Ports by 7

Weirdly confident. The boys will be determined to respond after last week and this is a much better team than the last showdown. But have to take our chances early. We can't go into quarter time trailing with something like 3.1 to 2.5.

THIS IS A SUPER REACTIVE TEAM.. AFTER LAST WEEK'S TONGUE LASHING BY KERN AS 'UNTRUSTWORTHY'
.. i will put $5 on a HT/FT on Port/Port

it's only a fiver.

i 'll bet a ten on Kern leaping up and gesturing with his fingers at full-time.

Back