Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 18 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im ******* livid! Bolton in a paddock Of space goes backwards and costs us a goal to put us 100 points up! Houli spoils broad and kicks it straight to miles and costs us a chance to win by 100. Pathetic second half. We got exposed for the average team we truly are
quality melt

Im ******* livid! Bolton in a paddock Of space goes backwards and costs us a goal to put us 100 points up! Houli spoils broad and kicks it straight to miles and costs us a chance to win by 100. Pathetic second half. We got exposed for the average team we truly are
Sometimes ya just got to admit the truth and confess a win by 100 plus and ya still wooda found something to whinge about

Who is from nambour

I will have you know I’m from peanut country and Joh country thanks you

I was born in Nambour, funnily enough. Spent a whole three months of my life there.

Caddy won’t be back in 1w with a calf strain , his earlier form doesn’t warrant an immediate return either
Wasn’t a calf strain.

Didn’t KiwiTiger say it was an infected cut on his leg?

I agree with you though. Love cads and look forward to seeing him back and in form, but on this years form he doesn’t deserve to come back immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ellis has good moments when you think wow he is actually an important part of our side. and then he will kill us with turnovers, fumbles, dropped marks, hospital handpasses and missed tackles when we can least afford
That’s a great description of Brando... exactly how I feel about him

Grimes on Cameron for me. He has the skill, pace, size and smarts to go with him and make his day very unenjoyable. We now have tall and small options in our back half to mess with any opposition game plan so I suspect GWS will be cursing their luck to be playing us now rather than six weeks ago. Unfortunately Egg out for Caddy and Shai out for Jack. Just the way it is. Hope Lambert gets through the week OK. That fall looked like whiplash to me.
Grimes isnt big in the body enough for cameron, but he does have the speed so this will be interesting.

ch7 needs to use this in a clip, of the other clubs pooing themselves with us stalking them

Given how badly the top teams have spanked us this year they’ll only be concerned if we win the next 2 against top 4 opposition

Should we win this week and the Woods lose in Perth (likely) can you imagine how big that game will be after they 3 defeats on the trot, playing their arch nemesis to save their season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If JR and Caddy return, probably Chol and Eggsterol are omitted.
No one deserves to be omitted.
People forget Rioli creates goal opportunities for others.
He set up the Castagna goal on the boundary last week, which played him into form and confidence.
Dont think Chol will be dropped, we have wanted to have a 2nd ruck and Chol is the man, even with 2 other talls.

Given how badly the top teams have spanked us this year they’ll only be concerned if we win the next 2 against top 4 opposition

Should we win this week and the Woods lose in Perth (likely) can you imagine how big that game will be after they 3 defeats on the trot, playing their arch nemesis to save their season?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The top teams have played our reserves, lets see how they go against our seniors.

Who is from nambour

I will have you know I’m from peanut country and Joh country thanks you
My Mumsy was a Dalby girl. Her family had a farm in Bell before WW2.

Good thing see nicked off to join the Navy and marry a Richmond supporting CPO otherwise i'd be barracking for the Broncos or some other crap.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good win by the boys. It was always going to hard to keep up that first half scoring. You don't really expect that at AFL level but I thought it allowed a lot of our guys to pick up some confidence, especially our younger brigade. Really positive stuff which I hope leads into some solid performances in the next block of four games coming up. Really important games which will no doubt set our season up if we can win the majority of them.

Go Tiges!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back