EDFL Premier Div 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could of but their 21 listed were at the Max 47 points, hence why they only fielded 21.

Reserves, under 19s or an under 10s player as the 22nd picked would of attracted a point taking them over

I just wonder if the EDFL board will rule on their interpretation of the Avondale 21 situation before Saturday’s game.
Will we get full transparency along with truthfulness ???
Or will this be swept under the carpet ( not much room left under their with all the 2019 secrets )
If in fact no decision or statement comes from the EDFL what’s to stop AH repeating the rort or even worse ( you’ll love this Turbo ) I can’t wait to see East Keilor run out in a Div 1 Final with 17 players.

I just wonder if the EDFL board will rule on their interpretation of the Avondale 21 situation before Saturday’s game.
Will we get full transparency along with truthfulness ???
Or will this be swept under the carpet ( not much room left under their with all the 2019 secrets )
If in fact no decision or statement comes from the EDFL what’s to stop AH repeating the rort or even worse ( you’ll love this Turbo ) I can’t wait to see East Keilor run out in a Div 1 Final with 17 players.

Haha. I don’t actually have anything personal against EK as a club in general I just don’t like what occurred, especially when other clubs were affected by this. As I’ve stated it’s both parties at fault and the league statement was weak and basically swept under the huge pile of carpet at headquarters. Needed to be a penalty at the least.

Haha. I don’t actually have anything personal against EK as a club in general I just don’t like what occurred, especially when other clubs were affected by this. As I’ve stated it’s both parties at fault and the league statement was weak and basically swept under the huge pile of carpet at headquarters. Needed to be a penalty at the least.
Do you think the EDFL will release a statement.

They could of but their 21 listed were at the Max 47 points, hence why they only fielded 21.

Reserves, under 19s or an under 10s player as the 22nd picked would of attracted a point taking them over

It will be interesting to see the team sheet this week but they have a big chance with 21 or 22 to beat EDSFC. Beat them last time and doutta has plenty of injuries reading the list from last Saturday. Not good for APW if they win do as AH will be safe.

Something that has been missed with the AH issue is that the inclusion of the 2 players from the VFL list now means they have played an extra game for AH and that may mean that they qualify next year for a 1 point reduction at AH. ( 5 games at local level gives you a 1 point reduction the following year )
Also whose to say that any finals team might play with less players this week just to qualify blokes from VFL lists for finals.
This could really spiral out of control without a little leadership and a statement from Big Bernie by the end of business today
If a statement doesnt come we can only assume that the EDFL have endorsed the breaking of the rules by the new Deer Park of the EDFL.

Statement has been released.Good leadership tactic. Heights might be in strife
Can’t find anything.

At present Heights on 47 points with 22 players.
Interesting Hamish Murphy ( Werribee listed vfl) is named as emg

4 pointer, to play him you would need to drop 2 * 2 pointers and play with 21 again.

Can’t find anything.

At present Heights on 47 points with 22 players.
Interesting Hamish Murphy ( Werribee listed vfl) is named as emg

4 pointer, to play him you would need to drop 2 * 2 pointers and play with 21 again.

Might be waiting on Werribee, they’ll play him if they can, it seems they are desperate to stay up, regardless of rules or long term, poor misguided fools

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can’t see anything in the article about the EDFL endorsing it ?
“The club held discussions” I think refers to them discussing within the club.
It’s a blatant disregard for the rules, there is no grey area here. With the EK situation at least the EDFL admitted they were at fault, which was complete BS, but that’s the line they went with to avoid making the tough call albeit the incorrect one.
Very keen to hear what the EDFL does regarding this incident. If it fails to enforce the AFL VIC rules AGAIN, I’m sure there will be backlash from the governing body. Heads will roll.
If the club asked the EDFL if they could do it before the game and the EDFL didn’t say no, then they endorsed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the club asked the EDFL if they could do it before the game and the EDFL didn’t say no, then they endorsed it.

When did the club ask the EDFL ? As I understand it AH just did without any consultation.
You can’t play 21 players on a team sheet, must be 22 within the points cap. Simple.

East Keilor and Pascoe Vale are 2 examples that could potentially field stronger teams by not naming 22 players. There is probably other teams.
The EDFL’s silence is deafening.

There lies the biggest problem with all this BS, they shouldn’t have, simple.
They know their points, they know the rules, don’t even ask, it’s NO

I look forward to other clubs following suit, precedence has now been set.
I also expect all clubs to submit every listed player next season as a 1 pointer, after all it’s the EDFLs responsibility to submit the correct points.

When did the club ask the EDFL ? As I understand it AH just did without any consultation.
You can’t play 21 players on a team sheet, must be 22 within the points cap. Simple.

East Keilor and Pascoe Vale are 2 examples that could potentially field stronger teams by not naming 22 players. There is probably other teams.
The EDFL’s silence is deafening.

Appears by this article that the EDFL did approve it. I hope someone at headquarters has read the PPV document. I’m guessing not. 😄

3C993A38-8B3C-4AC7-8A78-7F98C6BBC81F.png

Appears by this article that the EDFL did approve it. I hope someone at headquarters has read the PPV document. I’m guessing not. 😄

View attachment 723788

That i

View attachment 723788

That is mind blowing. The EDFL have completely lost the plot, how could they not know the rules ?
Apologies to anyone from AH for previous comments, If the EDFL gave them permission then they are hardly to blame.
Pacco might stack a couple of VFL players in first final and play with 20

That i

That is mind blowing. The EDFL have completely lost the plot, how could they not know the rules ?
Apologies to anyone from AH for previous comments, If the EDFL gave them permission then they are hardly to blame.

Gremlin, Pacco only has 1 listed player currently playing at a VFL club and that is Mellington. His at Willy and they are finals bound.

That i

I’m sorry, but why would you think you need to apologise, I still think it’s very ordinary from AH, the EDFL are now formerly a joke.
You win or lose by the rules and what you’ve got to work with, you don’t go running to the big brother for a concession to the the rules.
They may well stay up now, after today’s win, So do the ends justify the means.
Well, people have short memories and they’ll probably play Premier in 2020.

Now onto things that matter for this year, do Keilor and Mick have Abers and Potters measure, looking a lot like 2016 to me.

I’m sorry, but why would you think you need to apologise, I still think it’s very ordinary from AH, the EDFL are now formerly a joke.
You win or lose by the rules and what you’ve got to work with, you don’t go running to the big brother for a concession to the the rules.
They may well stay up now, after today’s win, So do the ends justify the means.
Well, people have short memories and they’ll probably play Premier in 2020.

Now onto things that matter for this year, do Keilor and Mick have Abers and Potters measure, looking a lot like 2016 to me.

Keilor showed their dominance today. They are now flag favourites surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back