Analysis 2019 List Management Discussion II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really see us getting anywhere near either of them, but JDG would be utterly spectacular for our team. He's almost the perfect thing we're missing - explosive, x-factor impact player around forward and mid. But of course, this is why he's a highly paid star and all but unobtainable.
An injury free David Cuningham?

Unhappy about the Papley news. He'd be a great fit. Guess we'll just have to shake the tree in 2020 when he's OOC.

If Papley isn't a goer I would be happy to look at Sam Gray as an alternative. OOC too. Would be happy to add a small forward to our F50 with near on 100 games of experience. Exactly what we need IMO.

If Papley isn't a goer I would be happy to look at Sam Gray as an alternative. OOC too. Would be happy to add a small forward to our F50 with near on 100 games of experience. Exactly what we need IMO.

Yep agreed. Pretty sure a small forward would be very high on SOS's agenda. Kennedy and Gibbons aren't the longterm answer.

I'd be happy with Betts coming back for a year and then moving into a development role ala Mitchell. I think he still has a year or 2 in him. I think he's just mentally checked out of the Crows for 2019 or all together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Sydney are just trying to drive up Paps price.

2 first rounders is ludicrous for a small forward.

I ger they don't want to lose him. But if he is hell bent on coming home this year or next.. they would be better off taking overs this year than lose leverage and lose him for less next year.

I wouldn't rule it out yet.

2 firsts for Papley? Ludicrous!

As I said, it's gonna be a lot harder to trade for contracted players from now on.

The Jack Martin news is intriguing. Wonder what we will have to pony up for him. Gone on record saying it is bit of a risk, but one that would reap massive dividends if it works out. As per usual #InSosWeTrust

Is anyone at all surprised to hear Cripps say that? Honestly I'd have been stunned if being the highest paid was something he cared about, it doesn't seem like it's in his DNA at all.

Agree - and its not as if Crippa is living on rations !!

As Andrew Agassi once alluded to - looks like Crippa has bought himself an ounce of perspective. These guys are welled paid anyway and team success is paramount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back