EPL Matchday 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Good signs for Spurs. Title winning teams get points in games like that.
Rubbish. But then that’s all you ever post these days. Probably the luckiest point I’ve ever seen us take, and that’s not taking the VAR decision into account which was correct anyway.

City if they play like that will win the league. Personally I don’t see Liverpool having another 97 point season

With holding in the box, I reckon it’s a subjective decision for the ref. VAR backed the refs decision to wave it away, I think VAR would have also backed the ref if he decided it was a pen.
Yet you’re saying a completely unintentional handball with his arms by his sides is fine... rightio. I know as a Liverpool fan you are used to officials sucking your dick but it was bordering on comical last night.

The new law may be clear but as someone said - if thats a defender with their arms by their side who handballs then it’s not given a penalty, so it makes zero sense. No way. *

*unless Liverpool is the attacking side

Yet you’re saying a completely unintentional handball with his arms by his sides is fine... rightio. I know as a Liverpool fan you are used to officials sucking your dick but it was bordering on comical last night.

The new law may be clear but as someone said - if thats a defender with their arms by their side who handballs then it’s not given a penalty, so it makes zero sense. No way. *

*unless Liverpool is the attacking side

Yep, because of the new rules.

Might make no sense to you but the rule is the rule. Not really a Liverpool fan's fault.

Rubbish. But then that’s all you ever post these days. Probably the luckiest point I’ve ever seen us take, and that’s not taking the VAR decision into account which was correct anyway.

City if they play like that will win the league. Personally I don’t see Liverpool having another 97 point season

Cheer up matey!

VAR my lord, VAR

I actually thought Jesus May have been offside as well but they didn’t replay that. He sort of rolls around from behind the defence

Actually happy with the performance. We allowed City to come into us, and yes they has lots of chances but other than Bernardo Silva’s there weren’t really many clear cut ones.

Actually reminded me of when teams come to Spurs and park the bus and we don’t really create too much. Was nice to turn the tables.

To be honest, it’s the only way you can get something off city. You can’t go toe to toe with them

You have to be able to score against them.

Spurs have scored more against them at Oil Slaver stadium than most of the premiership this year combined.

Somehow...

You have to be able to score against them.

Spurs have scored more against them at Oil Slaver stadium than most of the premiership this year combined.

Somehow...
Very clinical. If we were that clinical at home against the lower teams we would be putting up cricket scores. Seem to save it for city.

We always seem to be able to create a few clear opportunities there

hated progress.
Just like a flat earther or climate change denier. ;)

VAR is here to improve football, and it is here to stay.
Offside good, blatant mistakes good, but VAR is ****ed when it comes to the decision that cost City a win this morning. As a Liverpool supporter I still thought it was wrong.

Offside good, blatant mistakes good, but VAR is f’ed when it comes to the decision that cost City a win this morning. As a Liverpool supporter I still thought it was wrong.

That's not VAR, that's the rule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Offside good, blatant mistakes good, but VAR is f’ed when it comes to the decision that cost City a win this morning. As a Liverpool supporter I still thought it was wrong.
Is it? VAR upheld the rule.
Accidental handball does not matter.

A goal cannot be scored with handball in the immediate build up.

When do we need to get snicko out? Not all handballs will deflect. How many will be missed?

Yeah fair point, don't know how they determine it. Could become like AFL with touched v not touched.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back